News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

18WilliamsLi

Has 32312 32313 transferred to tividale

winston

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on February 27, 2023, 09:03:36 AMHas 32312 32313 transferred to tividale
No, they are needed for Kidderminster's TfWM contracts 25, 142/A etc

hlliwmai

Quote from: winston on February 27, 2023, 10:44:18 AMNo, they are need for Kidderminster's TfWM contracts 25, 142/A etc

It's a bit odd though as they were both tracking on 96 last night...

winston

Quote from: hlliwmai on February 27, 2023, 02:14:55 PMIt's a bit odd though as they were both tracking on 96 last night...
Probably driver error with Ticketer fleetnumber log on, they are both tracking on the 25 TfWM contract today operated by Kidderminster.

hlliwmai

Quote from: winston on February 27, 2023, 02:24:38 PMProbably driver error with Ticketer fleetnumber log on, they are both tracking on the 25 TfWM contract today operated by Kidderminster.

I suppose that's plausible but for them BOTH to be tracking on the 96 at the same time more or less seems a bit of a coincidence 

Steveminor

In the West Midlands the driver selects the fleet number as he/she signs onto the machine. When buses transfer between depots sometimes it takes a bit of time before it shows under the correct depot in the log in screen so some drivers have difficulty locating their bus and select an incorrect fleet number. 

Trident 4194

@Simon Dunn might want to let your driver know on 31416 that the 142A goes via hagley road out of Halesowen 

Budgie

I'm looking at using the 292 from Callow Hill to Ludlow and back on Easter Saturday. Does anyone know the fare price for that journey and can I ask for a return? I will use it I know the fare in advance, I won't if I don't.

Incidentally, look at the website and it is not an easy route to find. It has been like that for some months now.  Go to the Worcestershire page and you can see the 292S but not the 292. Same if you use the Find a Service on that page too.
https://www.diamondbuses.com/bus-services/?region=Worcestershire

You can find it if you select from the home page."Find Bus Services" and type it in there. Where it promptly tells you about Easter Services in the North West. If you go to the North West timetables, it doesn't show there either

https://www.diamondbuses.com/bus-services/ww/ww292-kidderminster/

Stu

Quote from: Budgie on March 21, 2023, 07:58:15 PMI'm looking at using the 292 from Callow Hill to Ludlow and back on Easter Saturday. Does anyone know the fare price for that journey and can I ask for a return? I will use it I know the fare in advance, I won't if I don't.
You'll need to buy a Diamond Network 'Zone A' ticket to travel to Ludlow and back, it costs £7.40:
https://www.diamondbuses.com/tickets/on-board-fares/diamond-network/

I don't know what the single fare cost is or whether that would work out cheaper for you.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ellspurs

Just passed a 57 plate Diamond bus with its engine flap up (and looking nice and black) in Clee Hill village. Looks like it got up the hill and died. Couldn't see model number due to the dense fog. 

Another one was going into Ludlow Town centre painted diamond colours but with a red roof. 

Both buses I guess were on the 292?

Quote from: ellspurs on March 29, 2023, 11:04:28 AMJust passed a 57 plate Diamond bus with its engine flap up (and looking nice and black) in Clee Hill village. Looks like it got up the hill and died. Couldn't see model number due to the dense fog.

Another one was going into Ludlow Town centre painted diamond colours but with a red roof.

Both buses I guess were on the 292?
Red roof a remaining feature from the old red diamond livery I expect. Normally the roof on buses doesn't get painted, as not many people see it probably.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Trident 4194

How much would it cost between Stourbridge and Bridgnorth on the 125? Is it included in the £2 max fare cap? 

ellspurs

https://www.diamondbuses.com/news/2-fare-cap-offer/

£2 per journey.

If it's a nice day get the 292 to Ludlow and enjoy the view over Cleehill.

bususer28

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 14, 2023, 08:44:51 PMHow much would it cost between Stourbridge and Bridgnorth on the 125? Is it included in the £2 max fare cap?
The 125 is included. 
Every eligible bus route in England can be found on the following website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/2-bus-fare-cap

winston

Redditch Streetlite 32227 is currently on the 142A, not sure if a loan or transfer to Kidderminster.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk