News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

1831 276 from Mary Stevens Park to Dudley is very late tonight...only arrived at 1849

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Dom

1815 81 running 20 mins down, I've got home the same time I would of by doing the 276 and 82!

Kevin

And to top off my wait for an X51... There's now someone lying down in there middle of Old Square in town so nothings moving

Edit: ambulance and police in attendance
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

There were 2 presidents in convoy on the 48 in harborne at 13:30 heading to West Bromwich

Stu

The 900 I caught this morning at 8:28am (from Swan Island/Broadyates Road towards city) must have been 15mins late, as it was ram-packed, and another one was showing as due in the next 5 minutes.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Ronnoc

The 07:29 76 service to Solihull at Kings Heath never showed up.

Kevin

WB 5 in chaos already this morning. Looks like a crash on the Queslett Road just after Scott Arms, saw 4 buses stuck in the traffic and that was only 200 yards of road

Dom

Quote from: Kevin on November 23, 2016, 07:20:19 AM
WB 5 in chaos already this morning. Looks like a crash on the Queslett Road just after Scott Arms, saw 4 buses stuck in the traffic and that was only 200 yards of road

FFS

Trident 4194

Quote from: Kevin on November 23, 2016, 07:20:19 AM

Announced on radio, it's just after the Scott arms to asda.

Dom

Hell of a lot of traffic around West Brom this morning, 74's seem screwed to say the least an hour between Dudley and WB

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 23, 2016, 09:31:08 AM
Announced on radio, it's just after the Scott arms to asda.

Like I already said. No?

Trident 4194

Kevin

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 23, 2016, 12:37:22 PM
Was confirming what you said looks like

No, you were confirming a location which I had already stated

MasterPlan

Been stuck on the Quinton Road for over half an hour now. These floods on the Harborne Lane are affecting things badly.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Westy

Is there problems in Dudley again?

This time last year, according to Facebook, there was massive delays there & I had to wait well over an hour on the 311/313 corridor as was for a bus to turn up.

Tonight, its currently 10 mins for the next one, then the next one is roughly 25 mins after that !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk