News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Does anybody know what exactly Diamond are doing with 52503 (R503 CNP) ???

Started by iamwilljh92, November 07, 2013, 11:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamwilljh92

All that is obvious it's been parked up at the Kidderminster depot since I can only assume when it was withdrawn in 2008 and as far as I know it's not been in use since then does anybody know what's going on with it surely to god Diamond aren't going to put it back in service as it doesn't appear to be going or gone anywhere  I just find it odd that it's still parked up in Kiddy after nearly 6 years of not doing anything

Cedric

Quote from: Will on November 07, 2013, 11:43:18 AM
All that is obvious it's been parked up at the Kidderminster depot since I can only assume when it was withdrawn in 2008 and as far as I know it's not been in use since then does anybody know what's going on with it surely to god Diamond aren't going to put it back in service as it doesn't appear to be going or gone anywhere  I just find it odd that it's still parked up in Kiddy after nearly 6 years of not doing anything
maybe it is being used as a store or it my have been preserved  and allowed to park there, or maybe first forgot it was there
  when they moved out  . just guessing 
diamond 8\10/125/292

StourportSam

Quote from: bewminster on November 07, 2013, 02:41:17 PM
maybe it is being used as a store or it my have been preserved  and allowed to park there, or maybe first forgot it was there
  when they moved out  . just guessing

When Diamond took over it was listed as sold.
It is partially gutted inside from what I have seen and Diamond woud NOT put this into service as it is not DDA compliant!
I agree it is strange that it's still there - maybe it's the depot mascot!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk