News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Withdrawn Vehicles

Started by Ashley, November 01, 2013, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnoc

I doubt AG would get Electroliners, perhaps they would get the new E400EVs later on due to bridge height restrictions on the 5. 

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Ronnoc on June 23, 2024, 05:01:31 PMI doubt AG would get Electroliners, perhaps they would get the new E400EVs later on due to bridge height restrictions on the 5.
It's already been explained that the current new E400EV's are going to be the last that will be constructed.

Ronnoc

Quote from: Steve3229vp on June 23, 2024, 05:10:11 PMIt's already been explained that the current new E400EV's are going to be the last that will be constructed.
I'm referring to the brand new integral E400EVs, which replace the BYD E400EVs, as potentially new electric buses for AG in the future.

frostjay974

Quote from: 2900 on June 04, 2024, 09:56:56 AM12/12A/13/13A are now a lot busier between brum and bear tavern than in years gone by, big rise in student visa folks, sundays on the 13A some journeys full now never known that in all my years doing the job.
Still not an excuse for the reduced frequency, unreliability, rammed vehicles, etc. and as someone who frequently uses the 12 as their local route I can say that this is not just a regular occurrence during peak times it is just as bad (sometimes worse) during the evenings and occasionally at daytime it has actually gotten so bad to the point where the 12 is sometimes even struggling to cope with deckers during peak hours.

cris 99

What's any of this to do with vehicles been withdrawn? Going way if topic here again 🤣🤣
17//72/73/97/X12

Tony

4811; 4813; 4818 & 4828 have all left for Go-Ahead this morning.
16 gone 14 left at Miller Street

Celestial Toymaker

Quote from: Steve3229vp on June 22, 2024, 03:34:09 PMHow many more times !
This batch was always, always, always, always going to for PB and YW !
not bothered about the current batch so much, just saying no provision for electrics at AG ? were does it say in that about the current batch ?
nowhere !"!
just saying no provision for Electrics at AG
3000 F300 XOF

like 3000 I do not exist anymore........ worth nothing as scrap either

Tony

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on June 24, 2024, 02:12:38 PMnot bothered about the current batch so much, just saying no provision for electrics at AG ? were does it say in that about the current batch ?
nowhere !"!
just saying no provision for Electrics at AG

or BC or PN or WA or WB or WN

so why pick out AG?

Celestial Toymaker

Quote from: Tony on June 24, 2024, 02:36:09 PMor BC or PN or WA or WB or WN

so why pick out AG?
why not ?
cant break myself of the connection to AG as it was my local garage years ago and they had better vehicles than YW, decades have passed since i left the area, but i still feel a little affection towards AG
it seems outwardly that AG mostly get cast offs from elsewhere, most new vehicles that do get to AG dont stay long before they are transferred elsewhere, i know this is the exception not the rule........ you did ask
3000 F300 XOF

Jack

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on June 24, 2024, 02:41:10 PMwhy not ?
cant break myself of the connection to AG as it was my local garage years ago and they had better vehicles than YW, decades have passed since i left the area, but i still feel a little affection towards AG
it seems outwardly that AG mostly get cast offs from elsewhere, most new vehicles that do get to AG dont stay long before they are transferred elsewhere, i know this is the exception not the rule........ you did ask

Here we go again, AG has had plenty of new buses. They are getting 5 year old Platinums at the moment, surely that's better than 21 year old cascades...

Celestial Toymaker

Quote from: Jack on June 24, 2024, 02:46:53 PMHere we go again, AG has had plenty of new buses. They are getting 5 year old Platinums at the moment, surely that's better than 21 year old cascades...
5 years old is not new tho
im sure i said NEW, maybe i didnt i meant NEW not cascades
3000 F300 XOF

Jack

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on June 24, 2024, 02:48:53 PM5 years old is not new tho
im sure i said NEW, maybe i didnt i meant NEW not cascades

They have had plenty of new buses, it's been said before many times. You just seem blatantly ignorant to what they have had!

Celestial Toymaker

Quote from: Jack on June 24, 2024, 03:10:51 PMThey have had plenty of new buses, it's been said before many times. You just seem blatantly ignorant to what they have had!
not at all, ive said i know they have had new vehicles, but within weeks they usually lose them quite quickly for older cascades
3000 F300 XOF

BBS

QuoteThey have had plenty of new buses, it's been said before many times. You just seem blatantly ignorant to what they have had!
Rather have a diesel while their here!
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Stu

Quote from: Celestial Toymaker on June 24, 2024, 03:14:38 PMnot at all, ive said i know they have had new vehicles, but within weeks they usually lose them quite quickly for older cascades

They've had Enviro200 MMCs since new in 2015.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk