News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Untimetabled 'E' Workings

Started by John, October 09, 2013, 04:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

6732 about to leave Bull St on a 997E to Perry Barr. The inspector was talking to the driver. Temporary 4 way lights at Newtown Baths holding everyone up

1868 28E to Erdington the roadwork in Castle Vale seem to be holding up the 28, 71 and 67
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Trident 4609

4225 not long left Colmore Row as an 83E to Smethwick Blue Gates.

Gareth

I noted a 94E yesterday (Sunday) afternoon to Ward End Fox and Goose. Followed 1min behind by a regular 94.

Saw a Gemini today operating a 94E to Ward End The Fox And Goose
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Gareth

Also noted late afternoon a 55E to Buckland End. You don't see many of those about. Unlike the early/mid 90s when it seems all the peak time extras in the afternoon were 55E to Hurst Lane.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

AV4248

756 doing a WB 44E to Great Bridge from West Bromwich.

Stu

Few this evening!

I just missed a 37E to Acocks Green by a minute, then got home on a 37E to Olton Station. And passed in the opposite direction a 37E to 'Sparkbrook, Highgate Road Junction).

Also we were overtaken by another E200 which had passengers on board, but was showing 'Not In Service' on the displays.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

OH25

4756 just did a 87E to Smethwick
(It terminated by the ASDA in Cape Hill)

Gareth

That was just in front of my bus this evening city bound. The traffic around Livery Street, Colmore Row and Snow Hill was horrendous. Traffic backed up and barely moving. I'm not surprised it was turned short.

OH25

Quote from: Gareth on September 01, 2015, 06:55:41 PM
That was just in front of my bus this evening city bound. The traffic around Livery Street, Colmore Row and Snow Hill was horrendous. Traffic backed up and barely moving. I'm not surprised it was turned short.
This one was coming from Birmingham and finished in Smethwick

Gareth

Quote from: OH25 on September 01, 2015, 08:47:07 PM
This one was coming from Birmingham and finished in Smethwick
Yes, it changed to the 87E when it reached Livery Street ready for the outbound service.

JoNi

Stu

While passing through Sparkbrook on my way home this evening, there were two 8Es to 'Saltley' following each other on Walford Road (towards Highgate Road).

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk