News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

HELEN

Started by domino.99, September 21, 2013, 04:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Quote from: Liverpool Street on April 12, 2014, 09:23:20 PM
Didn't I already give the correct sizes for the flip dot? I think I did but either way, you've machined those displays to perfection.

Thank You.  :D I must've missed it, I didn't see your post about the flip dot sizes...  :-\
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Liverpool Street

Quote from: clayderman on April 15, 2014, 09:59:32 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on April 12, 2014, 09:23:20 PM
Didn't I already give the correct sizes for the flip dot? I think I did but either way, you've machined those displays to perfection.

Thank You.  :D I must've missed it, I didn't see your post about the flip dot sizes...  :-\

Don't worry mate, I might have imagined it.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

Vinh can I ask how did you get your signature like that with the moving destination?

vinh1000

Quote from: NXDom on October 22, 2014, 07:04:00 PM
Vinh can I ask how did you get your signature like that with the moving destination?
http://tinytake.com/

i use this to capture and save as animated GIF

Russ Smith

Probably a stupid question, but how do I get my font like in this video:
(about 35 seconds in)

Can only get mine like this at the moment :/

Ta

CL

Quote from: Russ Smith on October 28, 2014, 03:31:20 PM
Probably a stupid question, but how do I get my font like in this video:
(about 35 seconds in)

Can only get mine like this at the moment :/

Ta

Your display is too big. Perhaps you should opt for the 144x19 version - that's the standard one throughout the country(?)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk