News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

New Bus Pass Cases

Started by CL, September 11, 2013, 07:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

I'm not sure how long ago it was now... But NX has changed their bus pass holders. I have the red one, whilst my sister has the white ones. I think the newer red ones have been issued to Travel Agents whereas the newer white is an exclusive at the Pavilions Travelshop... I wonder if this is also the case for Coventry!?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

nitromatt1

Quote from: clayderman on September 11, 2013, 07:59:44 PM
I'm not sure how long ago it was now... But NX has changed their bus pass holders. I have the red one, whilst my sister has the white ones. I think the newer red ones have been issued to Travel Agents whereas the newer white is an exclusive at the Pavilions Travelshop... I wonder if this is also the case for Coventry!?

I have a red bus pass holder, don't even remember seeing a white one! Anyone know how long they've been out for?

I got mine in April I think, I assume mine is the old version?

Trident 4609

There used to be a Bluish/blackish coloured pass before the red one.

Nathan4775

Gonna get myself a white one  ;) ;D then I got one of each  ;D
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

vinh1000

I still got the dark blue with silver network west midlands logo on front (shiny :-))
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Niall

I've had loads of old TWM or centro dark blue ones (with the smile on the back). I think they then changed to the grey NX ones, then the red NX ones. I think the white ones with 'love your bus' on are fairly new as I got my passes from the pavillions all last year and got red cases, this August I got one of the new white ones. What I find strange is how they never updates the logos on the actual tickets to NX, they still the 'WM' red and blue bits on them, just the website.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Trident 4609

Thats the one i was on about,The grey NXWM one (Which i had) before the red one was avaliable

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Trident 4609 on September 11, 2013, 09:14:47 PM
Thats the one i was on about,The grey NXWM one (Which i had) before the red one was avaliable

I think they started off being navy blue then very soon turned grey with use.

Ex BC driver

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Ex BC driver on September 11, 2013, 09:29:44 PM
Staff ones are green

You were given one? Not at BC though, is this at your new establishment?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ex BC driver

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 11, 2013, 09:30:59 PM
Quote from: Ex BC driver on September 11, 2013, 09:29:44 PM
Staff ones are green

You were given one? Not at BC though, is this at your new establishment?

I'm on my phone and it won't let me upload a pic of it. I was given it back in April when I renewed it. I think I will be getting the same when my new one comes through

CL

I understand that the red one has been around for a while, and i'm assuming that a couple of people are talking about the older version with the logo in the middle and the NXWM stripes.

There's a pic on twitter of the white one, not my hands... Courtesy of Twitter.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Ex BC driver

Liverpool Street

Nice to see our revenue team on Crimewatch tonight. And a good shot of a red bus pass case.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 12, 2013, 09:43:27 PM
Nice to see our revenue team on Crimewatch tonight. And a good shot of a red bus pass case.

And PC Ward getting that low life!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk