News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Johnsons

Started by jc, May 02, 2012, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

E400MMC demo YY64GWX is now with Coach Services, Thetford if anybody is still looking for it

barry

Two new 49 seater Bova/VDL's joined the fleet last Friday: YK15 OJJ & YK15 OJH - Already out in service

PM

Solo out on 150 today...

Reece

Quote from: barry on March 30, 2015, 06:48:13 PM
Two new 49 seater Bova/VDL's joined the fleet last Friday: YK15 OJJ & YK15 OJH - Already out in service

A photo of both YK15OJJ and YK15OJH just uploaded on Johnsons facebook page :)
https://www.facebook.com/JohnsonsCoaches/photos/a.381615211868354.101103.170881406275070/1010299785666557/?type=1

barry

The two 15 plate Bovas are having to go back to the dealership for minor rectification work. Continual water tank leakage into luggage compartment, hopefully back very soon. You pay out half a million on two vehicles and all you get is wet luggage... Great!

James4368

Quote from: barry on April 07, 2015, 10:23:19 PM
The two 15 plate Bovas are having to go back to the dealership for minor rectification work. Continual water tank leakage into luggage compartment, hopefully back very soon. You pay out half a million on two vehicles and all you get is wet luggage... Great!
would've been good if they got one of latest models from Plaxton
they could have 1 Plaxton Elite and 1 Panther or Leopard
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Bryan

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on April 08, 2015, 06:46:26 AM
would've been good if they got one of latest models from Plaxton
they could have 1 Plaxton Elite and 1 Panther or Leopard

Johnsons have had Bovas for very many years, so I suspect this is a minor problem, otherwise they wouldn't continue to buy them.

Dutsey

I have to say the P&R Johnsons provide in Stratford is fantastic and competitively priced. £2 return for 1 adult and 2 children. It is a pity that park and rides are not used more often in the big cities (Birmingham take note!!!)

Trident 4194

What bus do they use on 183?

jc

183 used to be booked Solo.

Apparently 3 E200s are due for the 87 and also 3 new as yet unknown deckers due in September.

the trainbasher

Possibly for the X20?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Justin Tyme

Will the deckers be the hybrids they got funding for a while back?

barry

By the way the 3 decker a due in September are Enviro 400's similar,are to the demo they had a few weeks back. They will be direct replacements for the current 09 platesm

Cedric

Around 6 pm today , there was a johnsons  04 REG  coach being hitched up to a tow truck
by the  land oak pub on the Birmingham road in Kidderminster,  then about 20 mins  or so
it came past my place on tenneyson  way  wonder if it was being taken back to Henley or
to whittles depot .   the Bromsgrove road or whittles depot  both  are  easy to get to from
tenneyson way  anyone know which one it is. 
diamond 8\10/125/292

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk