News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Started by CL, August 20, 2013, 04:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

4262 is bust. The engine stopped working... I was on it at about 16:10? On my way home, (route 101). Would it be taken out of service for a while? Possibly... Luckily, there was an early bus which just overtook us, and all the passengers had to alight onto it... As far as im aware, its still stuck there now.  :-\
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Mike K

What time was this? I've just seen it at about 5.50 turning left off Dudley Road (Spring Hill) onto Icknield Street still showing 101 on the destination display but with an engineer at the wheel so they must have got it going. Presumably heading back to garage. There's a specific thread for bus breakdowns.

CL

Quote from: Mike K on August 20, 2013, 06:29:02 PM
What time was this? I've just seen it at about 5.50 turning left off Dudley Road (Spring Hill) onto Icknield Street still showing 101 on the destination display but with an engineer at the wheel so they must have got it going. Presumably heading back to garage. There's a specific thread for bus breakdowns.

Not Sure... It probably late 3pm or early 4pm. It had difficulty getting up hills, or turning at corners. Worst when it was doing both! Lol. :)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk