News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

Chelmsley Wood MEB, now that's a blast from the past! I remember that being on timetables along with 'Labour Exchange' in the early 1990's.

monkeyjoe

Frequency increases or reductions???

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 25, 2016, 07:07:00 PM
Frequency increases or reductions???

A change from running a few minutes behind a certain operator to running a few minutes ahead instead???

Steveminor

Timetables are altered to improve reliability  :D

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on April 26, 2016, 07:45:04 PM

Do we take it you're working at Claribels now?

Steveminor

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Steveminor on April 26, 2016, 07:45:04 PM

Well, I believe you.

Quote from: Winston on April 26, 2016, 08:06:09 PM
Do we take it you're working at Claribels now?

See previous page of this thread ;-)

Quote from: dave47549 (no longer NEL111P) on April 06, 2016, 06:56:22 PM
You've not been looking then, they've been serving the baths for years.
I meant I hadn't seen a 57 plate pulsar on it before. Usually the E300 or, Double Decker.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

The E300 has now left the fleet & the decker only does baths if it isn't busy on private hires.

Quote from: Steveminor on May 02, 2016, 11:28:04 AM
The E300 has now left the fleet & the decker only does baths if it isn't busy on private hires.
When did it leave the fleet?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

What do the Versa's do can't they do the baths as well

Steveminor

The E300 left 2 weeks ago.
The versas do a mixture of school contracts private hire & JLR work. When the versas & decker are on other work (which is quite regular lately) then the commanders or pulsars are used.
Mote the E300 has been replaced with a brand new wheelchair accessible vdl coach for Birmingham International fleet.

winston

@Steveminor I bet Claribel's is a totally different kettle of fish compared to when you were there previously i.e. when the operated Leyland Leopard & Ford coaches of the 55 & 94

Steveminor

Yeah it's a much improved company now much more professional.  Not just with Claribels but Birmingham International coaches as well. Not a Leyland Doyen in sight lol

Solo1

2. PD0000087/16 - CLARIBEL COACHES LTD, 10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS, BIRMINGHAM, B33 0JT

Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Solihull, Chelmsley Wood, Chelmsley Circus and Solihull given service number 71E effective from 10-Jun-2016. To amend Route

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk