News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

@countryliner - people do not see standing on public transport as acceptable in the UK, they want a seat.

If you want more capacity you add another deck, it's called a double decker, not rip seats out & make people stand to cram more on - hardly a safe proposal is it?

countryliner

@Steveminor @Winston - Thanks for the info. However can i ask are you sure that these buses must be fitted with seatbelts as i know quite a few bus operators in the UK who operate buses without seatbelts on private unregistered school bus contract routes. Also i know that elderley and disabled passengers will definetly need to sit down but surely other passengers can manage fine to stand for their journey if there are no seats available (which happens every day on buses all over the UK including on both registered and unregistered school bus routes).

Adam 404

Quote from: countryliner on January 07, 2016, 02:30:17 PM
@Steveminor @Winston - Thanks for the info. However can i ask are you sure that these buses must be fitted with seatbelts as i know quite a few bus operators in the UK who operate buses without seatbelts on private unregistered school bus contract routes. Also i know that elderley and disabled passengers will definetly need to sit down but surely other passengers can manage fine to stand for their journey if there are no seats available (which happens every day on buses all over the UK including on both registered and unregistered school bus routes).
My Question to you @countryliner is... Would a passenger on Stagecoaches UniBus services want to stand for upto 50 minutes getting from Sydenham to The University of Warwick? I certainly would not.

BU07 LGO

Quote from: Winston on January 07, 2016, 11:04:19 AM
@countryliner - people do not see standing on public transport as acceptable in the UK, they want a seat.

If you want more capacity you add another deck, it's called a double decker, not rip seats out & make people stand to cram more on - hardly a safe proposal is it?

The platinum mmc's can take 23 standing which I thought was a lot

winston

Can we please get back on topic i.e. Claribels, Winston

karl724223

Quote from: Winston on January 07, 2016, 05:24:09 PM
Can we please get back on topic i.e. Claribels, Winston
do they give change ?

@karl724223 these type of comments are as annoying as the crap posts you frequently complain about, Winston

countryliner

If anyone is interested YJ03 PKA and YD02 RCY have now moved to Kent Coach Tours and they are mainly used on rural bus routes around the Ashford and Tenterden areas of Kent and East Sussex.

A 57 plate was parked outside stechford swimming baths today doing a school service/private hire
I think it was YJ57BOH.
Never seen them do one before.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Solo1

d

PD0000087/16 - CLARIBEL COACHES LTD, 10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS, BIRMINGHAM, B33 0JT

Variation Accepted: Operating between Solihull, Chelmsley Wood, Chelmsley Circus and Solihull, Station given service number 71E effective from 27-May-2016. To amend Timetable.

Displaying results 1 to 1 out of 1 results found

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: 2206 on February 01, 2016, 04:10:35 PM
A 57 plate was parked outside stechford swimming baths today doing a school service/private hire
I think it was YJ57BOH.
Never seen them do one before.

You've not been looking then, they've been serving the baths for years.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Solo1 on April 06, 2016, 02:10:51 PM
PD0000087/16 - CLARIBEL COACHES LTD, 10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS, BIRMINGHAM, B33 0JT

Variation Accepted: Operating between Solihull, Chelmsley Wood, Chelmsley Circus and Solihull, Station given service number 71E effective from 27-May-2016. To amend Timetable.

Let me guess, they're going 5 mins in front of Sh*tty Travel ??
(In joke, considering what I saw yesterday)

Steveminor

Steveminor

Oh right what company name was on the back lol

D0000087/9 - CLARIBEL COACHES LTD, 10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS, BIRMINGHAM, B33 0JT
Variation Accepted: Operating between City Centre, Lower Bull Street and Chemsley Wood MEB From City given service number 94 effective from 06-Jun-2016. To amend Timetable.

PD0000087/10 - CLARIBEL COACHES LTD, 10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS, BIRMINGHAM, B33 0JT
Variation Accepted: Operating between Birmingham, City Centre, Lower Bull Street and North Solihull,Chelmsley Wood, Pine Square given service number 55 effective from 06-Jun-2016. To amend Timetable.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk