News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

National Express drivers riding on the opposition!

Started by Westy, August 15, 2013, 09:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Who cares?

If you work in Asda and you shop at Morrison's, what's the issue?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 18, 2013, 09:21:36 AM
Who cares?

But you don't work at ASDA and so have the right to steal from Morrison's?

Liverpool Street

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on August 18, 2013, 09:26:40 AM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 18, 2013, 09:21:36 AM
Who cares?

But you don't work at ASDA and so have the right to steal from Morrison's?

Oh stfu. You know I didn't mean it like that.

You lot are just a bunch of bitching bus nuts.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

mranon

what is the issue her about paying or not? at the end of the day, i always believed it was drivers unwritten rule that if a driver in uniform is waiting for the bus, you let them on. we are all in the same job, and isnt it better they ride on the first bus that comes along to ensure they on time to start? when i drove at choice 11 years ago, i was told to let them on. the one route went passed walsall garage, and i always picked drivers up. and for the most part, visa versa if i showed my company pass. nx drivers rode tx no.2 lots yes, but they do stop, and welcome you on. drivers regardless who they work for, should look out for one another, as they all play a part in an important responsible occupation.

Kevin

It's the same with train staff aint it? They can travel on any train regardless of which company?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Look, Im not suggesting NX is defrauding Diamond or anything.

All Im asking if there is a gentlemans agreement or something!

If us Joe Public tried the same trick, we'd get done!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk