News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

penesnett and wolverhampton garage roller blinds

Started by domino.99, August 03, 2013, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Good Morning,Evening,Afternon
Just wondering if anyone knows the order of WN OR PE roller blinds or both if you can post them i would be much appriciative :D

The Real 4778

I'm sure I've never seen Penesnett before, it sounds like a special interest website.
Don't you start.

domino.99

Quote from: The Real 4778 on August 04, 2013, 01:35:00 AM
I'm sure I've never seen Penesnett before, it sounds like a special interest website.
/
Oh wow i spelt something wrong and you then take the piss dude if your gonna be like don't botther even writing anything

The Real 4778

It's called a sense of humour, "dude."

Anyway 'botther' is even funnier!
Don't you start.

domino.99

Quote from: The Real 4778 on August 04, 2013, 09:34:28 AM
It's called a sense of humour, "dude."

Anyway 'botther' is even funnier!

Do you feel good taking the mic out of a 13 year old and also when you go through what ive been through in the last 2 years you'd know why i dont like it when people take the mic out off me

The Real 4778

I'm not taking the mick, mate.  Sorry for any offence - and well done for being on here.

Presumably you're on the forum to learn more (as I guess from your questions), and there are loads of contributors who will answer all sorts of questions no matter how random. 

Upsetting to hear that you've had bad times too, but sometimes we also have to retain a sense of humour.  Keep on posting, but to save embarrassing spelling mistakes, try the spell checker too.   ;)
Don't you start.

domino.99

Quote from: The Real 4778 on August 04, 2013, 10:09:30 AM
I'm not taking the mick, mate.  Sorry for any offence - and well done for being on here.

Presumably you're on the forum to learn more (as I guess from your questions), and there are loads of contributors who will answer all sorts of questions no matter how random. 

Upsetting to hear that you've had bad times too, but sometimes we also have to retain a sense of humour.  Keep on posting, but to save embarrassing spelling mistakes, try the spell checker too.   ;)
Yeah i know quite a bit and yeah i'm not the greatest nor have i ever been the greatest speller but if you have any ideas on my question please let me know ;)

Nathan4775

Quote from: domino.99 on August 03, 2013, 11:10:43 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows the order of WN OR PE roller blinds or both if you can post them i would be much appriciative :D

Does it go in Alphabetical order?
I.e for WN

Birmingham
Bushbury
Castlefort

and so on
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

domino.99

Quote from: Nathan on August 04, 2013, 10:17:37 AM

I.e for WN

Birmingham
Bushbury
Castlefort

and so on
I'm not sure i want to know all the terminus' in order for a merc o405n cause of something i like to do in my spare time

Nathan4775

Quote from: domino.99 on August 04, 2013, 10:19:41 AM

I.e for WN

Birmingham
Bushbury
Castlefort

and so on
I'm not sure i want to know all the terminus' in order for a merc o405n cause of something i like to do in my spare time

I think then It might go in alphabetical order, But I dont live in WN so I only know a few bus terminus i.e castlefort, etc etc, but I imagine someone can help you out, as i'd just be doing a wild guess which id be wrong for
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Tony

Quote from: Nathan on August 04, 2013, 10:26:00 AM
Quote from: domino.99 on August 04, 2013, 10:19:41 AM

I.e for WN

Birmingham
Bushbury
Castlefort

and so on

I think then It might go in alphabetical order, But I dont live in WN so I only know a few bus terminus i.e castlefort, etc etc, but I imagine someone can help you out, as i'd just be doing a wild guess which id be wrong for

No it is designed to make as few moves as possible. I put a lot of effort into the last Walsall roller blind to get most terminii only a maximum of 5 sites apart. If you do them in alphabetical order you end up with rather a long wind if you are on a route like the 126 Birmingham and Wolverhampton

Liverpool Street

Tony, you posted an empty message there mate.

And the roller blinds are designed so the driver doesn't have to keep winding it round and round. Basically the routes inner and outer terminus' across the routes should be quite close together.

The final BC B6's were I think Birmingham (57) and Halesowen (61) or vice versa, either way you'd only turn it 4 times.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Westy

Aren't some destinations repeated for conveince?

For example, isn't 'Walsall' on that particular garage blind several times?

Then again, don't the single decker blinds have several varitations, like 'Walsall via Bloxwich', 'Walsall via Pelsall'?

I did ask sometime back what was on a Walsall roller blind, but no one obliged.

(What's the big secret?)

the trainbasher

I think, back when Pensnett had the B6s brand new, the 222 destinations were first (Dudley via Upper Pensnett and Russells Hall and Merry Hill via Russells Hall and Upper Pensnett) on the rollers.

I'm not sure where the destinations for the 222A were however!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 04, 2013, 11:34:43 AM
Tony, you posted an empty message there mate.

And the roller blinds are designed so the driver doesn't have to keep winding it round and round. Basically the routes inner and outer terminus' across the routes should be quite close together.

The final BC B6's were I think Birmingham (57) and Halesowen (61) or vice versa, either way you'd only turn it 4 times.

Corrected it now, just got the quote in the wrong place!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk