News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

B7RLE Breakdowns

Started by 4006, July 27, 2013, 02:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Following this thread:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=535.360
And Although I have not been through all of it I was wondering about B7RLE Breakdowns
I stating in a post some time ago which I can't remember now that I thought the B7RLE were reliable, and I also said I thought they would continue so and be a reckoning force in the fleet for some time to come can you prove me wrong? I have yet to be or witness a B7RLE breakdown personally so is this just luck or what?
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

Trident 4609

Quote from: 4006 on July 27, 2013, 02:09:11 AM
Following this thread:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=535.360
And Although I have not been through all of it I was wondering about B7RLE Breakdowns
I stating in a post some time ago which I can't remember now that I thought the B7RLE were reliable, and I also said I thought they would continue so and be a reckoning force in the fleet for some time to come can you prove me wrong? I have yet to be or witness a B7RLE breakdown personally so is this just luck or what?

Yes same. Apart from maybe one or two minor defects i have never seen a Wright Eclipse Urban 2 broken down. I've seen plentey of Walsall ones broken down though ;)

Ex pensnett driver

They overheat badly in warm weather

Driver03

Quote from: pensnettdriver on July 27, 2013, 11:11:26 AM
WN's ones have faired extremely well in the warm weather we've been having. They are extremely well built and reliable.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Driver03 on July 27, 2013, 11:48:37 AM
Quote from: pensnettdriver on July 27, 2013, 11:11:26 AM
WN's ones have faired extremely well in the warm weather we've been having. They are extremely well built and reliable.

Yes i haven't noticed a single B7RLE at WN breakdown during the hot weather. They've been replacing overheated Spectras on the 59 recently. The other day 2007 replaced broken down 4004

Andrew1991

I've been on a PE one that cut out in brierley hill on the 246 before, the driver got it started straight away though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk