News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seems to be more quite a few platinums on the 55/94 routes today.
Presumably using spares from reduced Christmas timetables.

Including 7510 which I caught on the 94 this evening.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

Off-topic posts regarding the 28A and ideas to change it split into new thread:
http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=5903.0
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

monkeyjoe

Minor changes on 55/94 so from 3rd taken away the 10 gap time in the city before turning around (on sundays). Does this mean the Jennens rd situation is sorting itself out now ??

BH2004

What is the allocation on the 54 now the streetlites have been moved

BK63 YWP

Quote from: BH2004 on January 02, 2021, 11:10:48 PM
What is the allocation on the 54 now the streetlites have been moved

E200 stumpy
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Quote from: Gareth on January 09, 2021, 04:36:07 PM
1877 was on the 94 yesterday evening.
A little late for anyone wanting to see it, but I have no doubt someone keeps a list somewhere.
Yes, I saw that one as well at the Fox & Goose.
And 1904 was on the 94 one night, might be the night before if I remember correctly.
Which made that one the 3rd this week - 1831, 1904 and 1877.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

ellspurs

ellspurs

I dunno how feasible this would be, but it may be an idea for the 96 to have its timings tweaked so the buses didn't end up passing each other on Kingfisher Drive?

Last night when I was out for a walk, I got to observe the spectacle of not only the two buses having to squeeze past each other, but the unenviable task of then having to squeeze the bus around the awfully parked cars (one of the cars had parked just behind the Erdington-bound bus stop on Burtons Way, which made it a nice squeeze around that kink in the road). It does seem to happen quite a lot to them.

Bus Spotter Ben

Quote from: ellspurs on February 21, 2021, 11:04:08 AM
I dunno how feasible this would be, but it may be an idea for the 96 to have its timings tweaked so the buses didn't end up passing each other on Kingfisher Drive?

Last night when I was out for a walk, I got to observe the spectacle of not only the two buses having to squeeze past each other, but the unenviable task of then having to squeeze the bus around the awfully parked cars (one of the cars had parked just behind the Erdington-bound bus stop on Burtons Way, which made it a nice squeeze around that kink in the road). It does seem to happen quite a lot to them.
They're scheduled to meet there. It's exactly the same story on The Hurstway. They're timetabled to meet on the bend closest to College Road. It's narrow and double parked all the way round. It's a nightmare.

1871 has a grey display like the platinum buses and route number on the left of the display.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Michael Bevan

6811 is back out for the first time today since it's RTC last year. It's currently on X4's.

The Fox 4846

Are PB drivers now on the 11's? As drivers aren't o be changing on Aston Ln by the new garage site.
33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

Tony

Quote from: The Fox 4846 on April 21, 2021, 09:21:00 PM
Are PB drivers now on the 11's? As drivers aren't o be changing on Aston Ln by the new garage site.

PB haven't been on the 11 for many years

busboy31

4812, I suppose... has got a mega-rear ad for Footasylum.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk