News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OH25

I have a question

on the 54 route between Friary Road and Hamstead Road (by Hamstead Hall School) is there a specific place you have to stand to get on the bus or is it a hail and ride section and the bus driver is supposed to stop wherever is safe?

Kevin

Quote from: OH25 on March 12, 2015, 11:46:47 PM
I have a question

on the 54 route between Friary Road and Hamstead Road (by Hamstead Hall School) is there a specific place you have to stand to get on the bus or is it a hail and ride section and the bus driver is supposed to stop wherever is safe?

There are no bus stops there, just hail and ride, as with most of the route
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Trident 4194

Quote from: OH25 on March 12, 2015, 11:46:47 PM
I have a question

There is certain people who use the route regularly along underwood road, that one usually stops by the postbox at the end

Eric Shaw

Are there any Bendies on the 67 today? It could be their last day with the arrivals from PE>

Tony

Quote from: Eric Shaw on March 13, 2015, 08:36:25 AM
Are there any Bendies on the 67 today? It could be their last day with the arrivals from PE>

All three are out until approx 7pm with 6030 on a late night as well

MrBevan2000

Just been told 4938 has broken down near Warren Farm on the 33 due to gearbox problems.

John

Quote from: Michael Bevan on March 13, 2015, 03:30:48 PM
Just been told 4938 has broken down near Warren Farm on the 33 due to gearbox problems.

Its back out in service this evening

Eric Shaw

Thanks Tony for the info on the Bendies. I managed to travel on 6029 and 6030 this afternoon. Both were running well.

MrBevan2000

Quote from: John on March 13, 2015, 07:30:49 PM
Quote from: Michael Bevan on March 13, 2015, 03:30:48 PM

Its back out in service this evening

It went back out even with a broken gearbox? By the may while onboard we (me and the driver who I know) found a 'Do Not Move' sign tucked behind the driver seat. Reason stating: 'Gearbox Problems'.

Kevin

Quote from: Eric Shaw on March 13, 2015, 08:36:25 AM

Nope, still going today, 6029 seen at Salford Circus inbound 13:03
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Eric Shaw

4813 and 4822 on the 16 this morning.

RR378

Looks as if 4927 is on fire in Erdington

The Real 4778

Upper deck reputedly destroyed.
Vehicle at Cross Keys junction.
Don't you start.

Liberator9

Oh dear - write off?

Is everyone okay? Passengers and driver?

The Real 4778

Sutton News website is carrying the story.
No reports of injuries, thankfully.
Pretty bad blaze in the pictures. Rear upstairs destroyed. At least.
Don't you start.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk