News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markcf83

Quote from: Stu on March 14, 2024, 08:17:39 PMYou're being fed rubbish again by the sound of it.

Insurers are hardly likely to write-off a vehicle worth nearly half a million pounds, not unless it had been completely destroyed!

...... especially when it's virtually brand new.....
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

E041 has had the e.on wrap removed

Danthebusman

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on May 11, 2024, 12:23:05 PME041 has had the e.on wrap removed
That means only 4 left looking at bustimes; E039/40/42/43

Coventrybususer95

Does anyone know why nxc doesn't update the facebook page like it does with twitter?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

JPC

A few NXC service changes are now shown on Bustimes/Traveline involving the Warwickshire tenders to commence 21st July...

20 - Evening timetable amended, with extra journey to/from Nuneaton around 8pm,
I suppose this ties in with George Eliot Hospital shifts or visiting hours.

24/25 - Amended route and timetable, more routing variants with the A or X suffixes no longer used.
Will only serve Pool Meadow in the City Centre then on to London Road and onwards,
No longer serves Warwick Road, Leamington Road and Finham.

85/85b etc - Amended timetable,
Of note here the famous double-decked 1425hrs 85 to Rugby becomes a 85b, giving it time to run all the way to St Cross Hospital, with the 1525hrs 85b departure becoming an 85.

GoldenSquid

Quote from: JPC on June 20, 2024, 09:38:17 PMA few NXC service changes are now shown on Bustimes/Traveline involving the Warwickshire tenders to commence 21st July...

20 - Evening timetable amended, with extra journey to/from Nuneaton around 8pm,
I suppose this ties in with George Eliot Hospital shifts or visiting hours.
Just downloaded the timetable on travelline, not sure if I have done it correctly but it shows the Nuneaton 20's not following the current route and skipping Wotton Street?
Your new favourite 94/95 driver 😂

JPC

Quote from: GoldenSquid on June 21, 2024, 12:52:10 AMJust downloaded the timetable on travelline, not sure if I have done it correctly but it shows the Nuneaton 20's not following the current route and skipping Wotton Street?

Yes, I also spotted that last night and it is an error, it's the old route and timetable of about two years ago which has somehow resurfaced on Traveline as the 'current' timetable.
'TravelineSW' is usually the first place you'll find future timetables uploaded to, here is links to them :  20  24  25  85  85b.

Sandy Lane

Quote from: JPC on June 20, 2024, 09:38:17 PMA few NXC service changes are now shown on Bustimes/Traveline involving the Warwickshire tenders to commence 21st July...

24/25 - Amended route and timetable, more routing variants with the A or X suffixes no longer used.
Will only serve Pool Meadow in the City Centre then on to London Road and onwards,
No longer serves Warwick Road, Leamington Road and Finham.
Hopefully the TfWM Coventry city centre map will be updated at the same time?
Last update was 03 March 2024.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: JPC on June 21, 2024, 03:04:04 PMYes, I also spotted that last night and it is an error, it's the old route and timetable of about two years ago which has somehow resurfaced on Traveline as the 'current' timetable.
'TravelineSW' is usually the first place you'll find future timetables uploaded to, here is links to them :  20  24  25  85  85b.
Looking at it, it's still the same route as it doss now but the last one out of Nuneaton will be 8pm instead of 19:30

Funnysnow18

Tony cutter why is e062 getting repaired as damage is so bad

BBS

QuoteTony cutter why is e062 getting repaired as damage is so bad
What a stupid question this is 
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

Funnysnow18

Quote from: BBS on June 30, 2024, 08:31:46 PMWhat a stupid question this is
Why is it stupid I wanna know why your name is bbs biggest bull***

Jack

Quote from: Funnysnow18 on June 30, 2024, 09:07:58 PMWhy is it stupid I wanna know why your name is bbs biggest bull***
It is a stupid question, and also make you need to learn some respect as there wasn't any need for that comment.

NX aren't going to write off a bus that's only just turning 2 years old and is worth a lot of money. Also technically it's not upto NX it's upto the insurance company and these are also owned by Zenobe.

winston

Quote from: Funnysnow18 on June 30, 2024, 09:07:58 PMWhy is it stupid I wanna know why your name is bbs biggest bull***
@Funnysnow18 - post any comments like that again & you'll be removed from the forum for the 2nd time! Winston

Tony

Another single deck demonstrator has arrived 
BV72 KPG - Volvo BZL single deck.

Currently at BC for kitting out, will hopefully do 4 weeks in service at Coventry rom around 12th August

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk