News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventry Transport Dude

4403 broke down in Town (at the back of Primark !) earlier tonight, at around about 5.45pm - 6.00pm time ?  When i later went back into Town this evening, it had been towed towards Wheatley Street Garage, but not actually into it and was just left in the lane outside the Garage entrance (directly underneath the Ring Road flyover !), with its front bumper panel missing and its hazard lights on !!!!!

Coventry Transport Dude

I was talking to someone on Platinum 6963 earlier and they told me that two of these new Platinum Buses have received slight damage / scratches on them already ???  Sadly i've no idea which ones they are, but one was said to have been hit in its rear end by a Stagecoach Bus over in Leamington Spa !  Another one was scratched when someone decided to open a Car Door, just as the Bus was passing by it !!!!

markcf83

Not sure if anyone native to Coventry has seen this but Enviro 4881 has been treated to an allover ad for Resorts World. I saw it on either the 13/21 yesterday.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

highland

4881's been like that since late October, I think.

It's a bit of a shame that the ad doesn't mention being able to get the X1 there!

markcf83

I only stumbled across this one purely by chance. As I said I wasn't sure if anyone else in Coventry or the West Midlands knew so merely reported my findings.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

John

6959 is the first Coventry MMC to receive branding for the Uni routes

CL

6952 appears to be the first with next stop announcements; currently on the 12X..

spoiler alert: it's not the usual guy who does them, as well.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Solo1

With the platinum buses been branded slowly for the Warwick uni how many are now done & which o es are going to be branded next

JoNi

2165 20A in new format is on offside

Coventry Transport Dude

A Whitmore Park bound 4410 was standing on Beake Avenue about 45 minutes ago (just past its stop by Rylston Avenue !), with its hazard lights on !  A Mechanic then pulled up in the NX Cov Maintenance Van, to hopefully try and sort its problem out ?

highland

paulb1973

Quote from: highland on March 22, 2019, 07:06:04 PM
4373 is back.

Its been back a week or two now (along with 4375) to cover while other Tridents are being 'trapped'

Quote from: Solo1 on April 15, 2019, 11:14:33 PM
who has the X30/1 from April
National Express Coventry have the X30 from June.
Registration is now on Vosa.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Sandy Lane

Quote from: 2206 on April 18, 2019, 11:34:52 PM
National Express Coventry have the X30 from June.
Registration is now on Vosa.
Could the 16 service to Warwickshire shopping park + hospital be modified to also serve Ansty Park & the station?

Dennis

Quote from: Sandy Lane on May 02, 2019, 06:14:36 AM
Could the 16 service to Warwickshire shopping park + hospital be modified to also serve Ansty Park & the station?

No

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk