News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Forms

Started by domino.99, July 20, 2013, 09:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Hey Guys
Just wondering what forms do bus drivers have to fill in like when they sign off of busses and how do they set up the wayfare systems?? please help

Liverpool Street

Just the VCR, paperwork wise.

Driver Name | Roll Number | Time On | Time Off | Defect Type | Defect Description | * |
The Rat             461234          0900        1200            W               Etched Windows
The Chop          489876          1200         1800           S                 As Above

Etc etc

Wayfarer is Sign on screen, put in your roll number and password, and do what the screen prompts, vault number etc etc
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

Quote from: The Retiring Rat on July 20, 2013, 09:34:01 PM
Just the VCR, paperwork wise.

Driver Name | Roll Number | Time On | Time Off | Defect Type | Defect Description | * |
The Rat             461234          0900        1200            W               Etched Windows
The Chop          489876          1200         1800           S                 As Above

Etc etc

Wayfarer is Sign on screen, put in your roll number and password, and do what the screen prompts, vault number etc etc
Cheers Mate

Liverpool Street

Of course you've got bus number, vault number, date and change bus number in a box in the top left corner of the VCR.
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Valandil

When you sign off, there's a printout of all the money details as well as time on and off.

PM

Quote from: Valandil on July 22, 2013, 05:32:41 PM
When you sign off, there's a printout of all the money details as well as time on and off.

Is this on NX as well as diamond?

Tony

Quote from: Peter123 on July 22, 2013, 05:34:23 PM

Just Diamond. NX don't need to know how much cash they have taken because they don't have to pay it in. The vaults are emptied into counting machines by vault handlers at the garage and the amount in them checked with the ticket machine by the garage

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on July 22, 2013, 06:14:02 PM

Just Diamond. NX don't need to know how much cash they have taken because they don't have to pay it in. The vaults are emptied into counting machines by vault handlers at the garage and the amount in them checked with the ticket machine by the garage

So any difference in the cash in the vault and what should be in there is just written off?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

PM

This is what I thought-are drivers meant to keep the driver receipt/report then after changing over?

Tony

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 22, 2013, 06:33:08 PM

So any difference in the cash in the vault and what should be in there is just written off?

It is, but is doesn't mean drivers just 'get away' with shorts. Because the vault contains cash from up to 8 drivers when it is emptied it is impossible to balance takings to any specific driver, but any driver regularly 'making money disappear' can easily be identified.

PM

Quote from: Tony on July 22, 2013, 07:01:50 PM
Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on July 22, 2013, 06:33:08 PM

It is, but is doesn't mean drivers just 'get away' with shorts. Because the vault contains cash from up to 8 drivers when it is emptied it is impossible to balance takings to any specific driver, but any driver regularly 'making money disappear' can easily be identified.

It must be a lot harder to steal takings on NX buses than with diamond cos on NX the money goes straight into the vault and then the ticket is issued whereas with diamond the money can go straight in the drivers back pocket particularly if the passenger isnt interested in a ticket. There is also an option with diamond to annul a ticket as well

nitromatt1

Tacho readings must be taken as well after every trip, whether in service or not

Liverpool Street

Quote from: nitromatt1 on July 28, 2013, 12:16:27 AM
Tacho readings must be taken as well after every trip, whether in service or not

GreenBus I guess? Or Diamond as well?
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 28, 2013, 12:20:50 AM

I know Green Bus do, I'd assumed all operators do it

Liverpool Street

Quote from: nitromatt1 on July 28, 2013, 12:24:23 AM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 28, 2013, 12:20:50 AM

I know Green Bus do, I'd assumed all operators do it

Well all on EC rules, NXWM is domestic so no tacho's. Except on Private Charters. Mileage reports have to be filled out when on service extras though.
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk