News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Oh dear not the best publicity

Started by monkeyjoe, July 15, 2013, 03:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Either way, wouldn't really be much of a loss if it was a fatality, feel more sorry for the driver having to fill out a form!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

richie

Quote from: The Retiring Rat on July 18, 2013, 09:50:49 PM
Either way, wouldn't really be much of a loss if it was a fatality, feel more sorry for the driver having to fill out a form!

I think that comment was a bit uncalled for! There are a lot of dole dossing scum in society but is that the kids fault ????

Liverpool Street

Quote from: richie on July 18, 2013, 10:19:31 PM
Quote from: The Retiring Rat on July 18, 2013, 09:50:49 PM

I think that comment was a bit uncalled for! There are a lot of dole dossing scum in society but is that the kids fault ????

OK, but we all know he's going to grow up in a high rise shooting up whilst his pathetic excuse for a mother gets drilled by 'Hung Uncle Derek' - of whom then does lines of coke off the windowsill.

The politically correct obsession is proving itself the certain death of this Country. Actually, this world.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk