News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Temsa Avenue, centros from Arriva

Started by tank90, July 05, 2013, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

http://coachandbusmarket.com/dealers/arriva-buses/

I know ive posted this elsewhere but this is clearer on what Rotala need to buy from them. As the topic surgests I think they should buy the Centros and pulsars off arriva and the Temsa Avenue to replace some of the short wheel based darts and solos. now most of these need to come to the midlands for one reason the midland fleet is a large fleet with knackered buses and needs more money spent on it to get passangers back.
The TAs would be good for Kidder as they need some larger buses for the 300 303 292 also the centro would be good for tividale.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Cedric

Quote from: tank90 on July 05, 2013, 03:02:08 PM

I know ive posted this elsewhere but this is clearer on what Rotala need to buy from them. As the topic surgests I think they should buy the Centros and pulsars off arriva and the Temsa Avenue to replace some of the short wheel based darts and solos. now most of these need to come to the midlands for one reason the midland fleet is a large fleet with knackered buses and needs more money spent on it to get passangers back.
The TAs would be good for Kidder as they need some larger buses for the 300 303 292 also the centro would be good for tividale.
agree with you on that not just on the 292/303 on all routes the 300 has not run for about 1 yeat
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

The Centro's & VDL Pulsars yes, Temsa Avenues not so sure. You need to ask yourself why Arriva North East aren't snapping them up to their existing fleet of 20, plus First Group never ordered any after having a demonstrator for sometime in FWY

tank90

Quote from: Winston on July 05, 2013, 03:40:56 PM

The Centro's & VDL Pulsars yes, Temsa Avenues not so sure. You need to ask yourself why Arriva North East aren't snapping them up to their existing fleet of 20, plus First Group never ordered any after having a demonstrator for sometime in FWY
True but then again if you find the right route they maybe great and be fine, but im sure they are better than some of the buses Diamond have already.
Quote from: bewminster on July 05, 2013, 03:38:54 PM
agree with you on that not just on the 292/303 on all routes the 300 has not run for about 1 yeat
I was un aware of that oops.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

PM

There have been a lot of problems with temsa avenues-hence why no one wants them-one caught fire when still very new

Cedric

Quote from: tank90 on July 05, 2013, 03:48:07 PM

True but then again if you find the right route they maybe great and be fine, but im sure they are better than some of the buses Diamond have already.
it was a tendered on for wcc and due to cuts in council funding  it was  finished 
diamond 8\10/125/292

Cedric

Quote from: tank90 on July 05, 2013, 03:48:07 PM

it was a tendered on for wcc and due to cuts in council funding  it was  finishe
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Quote from: Peter123 on July 05, 2013, 03:53:33 PM
There have been a lot of problems with temsa avenues-hence why no one wants them-one caught fire when still very new

Are the Temsa Avenue's in Arriva colours returned from Arriva North East or unused by Arriva, they look new, but some are a couple of years old  ???

tank90

Quote from: Winston on July 05, 2013, 03:55:59 PM
Quote from: Peter123 on July 05, 2013, 03:53:33 PM

Are the Temsa Avenue's in Arriva colours returned from Arriva North East or unused by Arriva, they look new, but some are a couple of years old  ???
they could be new, and a garage dont want them maybe

Dan

bwsau cymru

I would agree with Winston, the Tempsa's also have larger engines so I would imagine that they wouldn't offer the same fuel consumption. Otherwise massive fan of dafs and think its a suggestion to which Rotala should listen too! Also they can be leased from Arriva rather than bought fully out right (which is how clarabels to it) so it doesn't even need that much money putting into. The pulsars would be Ideal for the 4 as to the average punter they wouldn't notice the difference between a pulsar and an eclipse!
campaigning for better transport for all

mikestone

Seems rather unwise to be showing the Temsa.s in Arriva livery as it suggests that whatever subsidiary they were intended for has told higher management they won't have them.

BU07 LGO

danny

Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

danny

Ouch, its suppose to he an tempas making mince meat of a hill in snow  :-\ epic fail
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk