News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Colour RTI?

Started by vinh1000, July 04, 2013, 07:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

I know these are very common in bus stations or on bus flags with the little bus guide

But never seen it at a bus stop before
Wondered if these were very common or are being rolled out?

Dylan4579

John

They are like that in the stops in Bearwood Bus Station as well

ilovetea4370

Glad they're being upgraded, the Orange LED ones by me have had nothing but bugs and problems since Christmas

Trident 4609

There are a few stops like that across Wolverhampton City.

vinh1000

Quote from: Trident 4609 on July 04, 2013, 08:21:57 PM
There are a few stops like that across Wolverhampton City.
Ain't seen one in Birmingham (exc Bus stations etc)
Better than orange led ones though :)

Liverpool Street

These litter the Per shore
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

The LED ones along the Hagley Road are terrible lol, apparently the 9 gets further away from me sometimes - maybe a faulty reverse gear? ;D

Tony

Quote from: nitromatt1 on July 05, 2013, 12:32:43 AM
The LED ones along the Hagley Road are terrible lol, apparently the 9 gets further away from me sometimes - maybe a faulty reverse gear? ;D

If a bus gets stuck in traffic then yes the expected time will go up

Steveminor

There is an interesting one in Solihull by the hospital which is a touch screen rti/timetable you simply touch the service number you want & it displays the time of the next few buses. It's in completely the wrong place though as its @ the stop going towards Solihull (which is the next stop) so it seldom gets used. Very good idea though.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on July 06, 2013, 08:12:59 AM
There is an interesting one in Solihull by the hospital which is a touch screen rti/timetable you simply touch the service number you want & it displays the time of the next few buses. It's in completely the wrong place though as its @ the stop going towards Solihull (which is the next stop) so it seldom gets used. Very good idea though.

There are lots of those along the Harborne routes as well

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk