News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Quote from: Nathan on May 06, 2015, 06:08:42 PM
Nope, The MD's business brief did state the buses from the 900/57 would move to PR.

My bad. But would WA's Enviros still move to BC, or was that a speculation?
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

BU07 LGO

Quote from: clayderman on May 06, 2015, 06:31:05 PM
My bad. But would WA's Enviros still move to BC, or was that a speculation?

Don't think anythings been confirmed yet

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: BU07 LGO on May 06, 2015, 07:00:33 PM
Don't think anythings been confirmed yet

I believe Tony stated that the MD's brief included WA's Enviros going to BC, Coventry and a 3rd Garage if I'm not mistaken.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

BU07 LGO

Quote from: BusFan on May 06, 2015, 07:35:03 PM
I believe Tony stated that the MD's brief included WA's Enviros going to BC, Coventry and a 3rd Garage if I'm not mistaken.

I thought it just said buses to those garages in general and not mention what or which was gojng where? I also read a rumour the leather enviros was going to coventry!

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: BU07 LGO on May 06, 2015, 07:50:44 PM
I thought it just said buses to those garages in general and not mention what or which was gojng where? I also read a rumour the leather enviros was going to coventry!

To my knowledge (Which isn't the best) it was just mentioned they'll be cascaded down them garages (Not specifying what was going were)

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=3262.msg140714#msg140714

suavegarv

Will the new 501 cricket shuttle be running instead of the Claribels cricket service they've run over the last couple of years?

AndrewLee

Quote from: suavegarv on May 06, 2015, 08:05:27 PM
Will the new 501 cricket shuttle be running instead of the Claribels cricket service they've run over the last couple of years?

There's a notice up in garage asking for drivers to put their names forward for the cricket shuttles.

Also, the platinum buses at BC look amazing. No really!

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: AndrewLee on May 06, 2015, 08:15:58 PM
There's a notice up in garage asking for drivers to put their names forward for the cricket shuttles.

Are they already there ?! I need to see them !

The Fox 4846

Quote from: AndrewLee on May 06, 2015, 08:15:58 PM

Have you got a picture?
33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

AndrewLee

I don't have a pic I've took myself. Haven't seen one in the flesh as I'm off work at the mo but I'll be having a mooch come the weekend.

Reece

Quote from: Matt on May 06, 2015, 08:21:39 PM
I have seen a poor quality picture on Facebook of one leaving the factory

@Matt have you got the link for that photo on Facebook?

CL

More importantly, when can we expect them in service? And am I right in thinking that these buses will not only feature WiFi, but leather upholstery and power outlets?

I would expect buses, like any others, to be phased into service, but with these features, surely they should all enter at once? Was this the case with Arriva Sapphire 110? I understand that, occasionally, they'd have the odd other bus...

BU07 LGO

Quote from: clayderman on May 06, 2015, 08:56:10 PM
More importantly, when can we expect them in service? And am I right in thinking that these buses will not only feature WiFi, but leather upholstery and power outlets?

I would expect buses, like any others, to be phased into service, but with these features, surely they should all enter at once? Was this the case with Arriva Sapphire 110? I understand that, occasionally, they'd have the odd other bus...

They're going to be only part leather and won't have sockets apparently.

Been told they'll be phased in as normal

CL

Quote from: BU07 LGO on May 06, 2015, 09:46:20 PM

What a shame. I mean the sockets, but I guess it's a potential fire/danger hazard... Wifi, and 'part' leather seats will do me just fine. ;)

Reece

Quote from: BU07 LGO on May 06, 2015, 09:46:20 PM

That's took the shine off NXWM Platinum a bit only part leather seats go full leather or don't boffer half leather gets tatty very quickly like the seats on Diamond Value Wright Eclipse Urbans! ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk