News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenSquid

Quote from: Gareth on Yesterday at 07:49:55 PMCan't quite find a suitable place to put this, but as it relates to BC services, here we are.

The 94 and 95 service has had for quite a while a Monday to Friday service listed as every 5-7 minutes between certain hours. The timetable at bus stop has been quite need at tidy.

The new ones at bus stops replaced the last couple of days are as long as a novel. There's a Monday to Thursday service and a Friday service, all listed as separate times. With only a very small handful of timing differences throughout the day. Who was responsible for that layout?! Every 5-7 minutes during the day still work. And the odd minor change on Fridays can be listed separately without the current mess.
I noticed that yesterday, it would still working saying Every 5-7 minutes, what I also noticed (mainly from driving) the 94/95 has gone back up to a every 10 minute (5 minute for each service) service on Monday to Fridays.
Your new favourite 94/95 driver 😂

Quote from: GoldenSquid on Today at 12:57:52 PMI noticed that yesterday, it would still working saying Every 5-7 minutes, what I also noticed (mainly from driving) the 94/95 has gone back up to a every 10 minute (5 minute for each service) service on Monday to Fridays.
I think they've done that at the end of September every year for the past couple of years 94/95 back up to every 5, 28 back up to every 12 minutes etc.
When the universities return from the Summer break.
https://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=5676.msg333975#msg333975
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

GoldenSquid

Quote from: 2206 on Today at 01:26:47 PMI think they've done that at the end of September every year for the past couple of years 94/95 back up to every 5, 28 back up to every 12 minutes etc.
When the universities return from the Summer break.
https://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=5676.msg333975#msg333975

Wonder if the Bristol road (61/63), have a frequency increase, it needs it in the peaks.
Your new favourite 94/95 driver 😂

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk