News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NX Dundee Volvo 7900H Fiction

Started by olias, June 27, 2013, 02:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitromatt1

Quote from: Peter123 on June 30, 2013, 08:04:37 PM
Quote from: The Rat on June 30, 2013, 08:03:35 PM
Yeah but what about the safety implications of so-called 'thrashing'?

Can't beat original Scania products. Is all I'm saying.

Yeah granted safety is important but when ur running behind and the road is empty-I dont see the problem

Possibly original scania stuff is ok but the current stuff...

Ditto, who doesn't enjoy a good old thrash? I wish I'd been around in the old days before the technology was around to spy on drivers' driving

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Peter123 on June 30, 2013, 08:04:37 PM
Quote from: The Rat on June 30, 2013, 08:03:35 PM
Yeah but what about the safety implications of so-called 'thrashing'?

Can't beat original Scania products. Is all I'm saying.

Yeah granted safety is important but when ur running behind and the road is empty-I dont see the problem

Possibly original scania stuff is ok but the current stuff...

Can't break the speed limit though Petey  :)

Yeah original Scania not this plastic crud.

Although OmniLinks I used to like to drive. Don't like them now though.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

andyr

I have just completed 147,000kms in my MAN engined Van Hool T917 without a minutes problem, euro 4 and no ad-blue issues either. Parts are never a problem and no more cost than the usual inflated dealer prices. Problems will always arise when any product is not maintained to the manufacturers specification. We had a issue with our 2010 registered coaches but this was resolved quickly and under warenty with out any problems. As a high profile operator we could would not and could not operate a unreliable product. MAN is a quality product.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk