News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

1672 Out Of Service

Started by domino.99, June 15, 2013, 10:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domino.99

Hi Guys (this is my first post)

Just saying about what happend on 1672 (route 82) on june 14th
So i was waiting for it like i do everyday to get home from school and i saw it coming down the road and then it just stopped and i was wandering what was happening and so i waited for the next 82 (bus 1670) and then as we were pulling out of bilston and the driver said ''If you've been waiting for a long time apologies but the bus before me had a window put through with a rock and by some kids from my school st thomas more in darlaston'' I'm in year 8 by the way but know a hell of a lot about nxwm buses :)

Thanks for reading

domino.99

Oh cool what got you into buses?

nitromatt1

I'm 15 in year 10 and I have the same condition and same obsession as Trident 4609 (Nathan) and we are good friends in real life

I live in Halesowen right on the 9, 241 and 002 with every other Halesowen route just round the corner

Ashley 4569

Its mindless little sh'ts that commit acts such as that, hope they get what they deserve, rant over

nitromatt1

Quote from: domino.99 on June 15, 2013, 10:53:24 PM
Oh cool what got you into buses?

Just to add, what first got me into buses was the sound of the Voith Volvo B10M Citybuses which I used to get to school every day a few years back

Listen to this one from the same batch... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAVNNILjLtc&feature=youtu.be&t=1m51s

domino.99

Yeah ashley i know exactly which mindless little sh't it was

Tony

Quote from: domino.99 on June 16, 2013, 07:26:57 AM
Yeah ashley i know exactly which mindless little sh't it was

So report it to Safer Travel police then! - not doing say is almost as bad as what he has done. If you don't and he does it again it could be your granny who gets a brick on her head and a face full of glass next time.

mranon

or worse, with a stone coming through window behind cab, landing just 4 inches away from a pram with a very young baby in it!!! cant see what the obsession is with smashing bus windows, its dangerous and puts people in danger, inconveniences people as bus cant move, and costs time and money while its off the road (i wonder if people stopped criminal damage/window smashing/vandalising how much money bus companies would save? - remember these mindful acts and consider these when the bus fares are increased.

Or even worse going through the Drivers open window knocking the driver out causing the bus to career off course into oncoming traffic causing a fatal head on which could mean multiple injuries or death! These prats have no consideration for others. You can report this anonymously and should not be worried, I sincerely hope you do report them, this is a most serious incident and unexcusable
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

domino.99

Just to say i have reported it and someone from nxwm and a pcso will be coming in to school on monday

Tony

Quote from: domino.99 on June 16, 2013, 11:15:01 AM
Just to say i have reported it and someone from nxwm and a pcso will be coming in to school on monday

Well Done

domino.99

So what do you think will happen to it do you think it will get withdrawn or what?

John

Quote from: domino.99 on June 16, 2013, 11:21:43 AM
So what do you think will happen to it do you think it will get withdrawn or what?

It won't get withdrawn, it will just get a replacement window

domino.99

Quote from: John on June 16, 2013, 11:23:01 AM
Quote from: domino.99 on June 16, 2013, 11:21:43 AM

It won't get withdrawn, it will just get a replacement window

And how long do you think that will take?

Quote from: domino.99 on June 16, 2013, 11:15:01 AM
Good on ya!  :)
Enviro 200 Rebels......Venturing Out Into New Territory's!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk