News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Enviro 300?

Started by vinh1000, May 24, 2013, 07:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinh1000

Morning all :)
Did Redditch transfer enviros to Long Acre?
Seen it on the 50 this morning :o (image coming)
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

winston

Quote from: vinh1000 on May 24, 2013, 07:36:37 AM
Morning all :)
Did Redditch transfer enviros to Long Acre?
Seen it on the 50 this morning :o (image coming)

One was reported on Diamonds 119 route yesterday as well, I don't think they can transfer them whilst the Oft are deciding whether of not to investigate

tank90

Well maybe Diamond transfered to be repainted (cant see why when a spraying booth could be put into Church Rd at them done there) or they were looking into how much they could be sold for after the OFT Report. Also regaurds to the OFT they are bit late as First wont have Redditch back and cant afford it either and Im not sure Johnsons Woosh Stagecoach can either. Ps tad to far for Whittle to pick up three services I would think.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

jc

67645, VX54 MSY is the Enviro on the 50, There were 3 Red Diamond MPD's sat in Long Acre, 1 First President and 1 Preston one as well as around 5 Yourbus Presidents ... Long Acre is looking more like a scrap yard than an operational depot.

winston

Quote from: jc on May 24, 2013, 02:44:11 PM
67645, VX54 MSY is the Enviro on the 50, There were 3 Red Diamond MPD's sat in Long Acre, 1 First President and 1 Preston one as well as around 5 Yourbus Presidents ... Long Acre is looking more like a scrap yard than an operational depot.

JC, I take it you haven't seen the overflow yard at Tividale then?

jc

Is it much worse?

Still trying to find 30855 which seems to have vanished ...

winston

Quote from: tank90 on May 24, 2013, 01:24:10 PM
Well maybe Diamond transfered to be repainted (cant see why when a spraying booth could be put into Church Rd at them done there) or they were looking into how much they could be sold for after the OFT Report. Also regaurds to the OFT they are bit late as First wont have Redditch back and cant afford it either and Im not sure Johnsons Woosh Stagecoach can either. Ps tad to far for Whittle to pick up three services I would think.

Diamond can't sell or repaint any of the former First vehicles, neither can they merge the existing Diamond RH business with the former First RH operations any more than they have done so already due to the undertakings they have signed up too.

I'm sure if the worst happened & Rotala were forced to divest the former First RH business, NX may still be interested as might EYMS owned Whittles

winston

Quote from: jc on May 24, 2013, 02:49:08 PM
Is it much worse?

Yes, its full of approx 30 x Darts that are listed on the Rotala for sale lists in the likes of Routeone etc. All have various bits missing, there is also a former Central Connect Volvo Olympian/East Lancs parked in amongst them. The main Tividale depot also has a couple of heavily stripped buses visible from the road, one being a DAF/Cadet (fire victim)

It was the start of May (May day bank holiday), but I did see a Red Diamond Volvo/Wright parked up the side of KR depot

Ash

Is it much worse?

It took ages for 30801 to be repaired and was even SORN at one point but finally made it back into service quite recently with a max speed of about 20mph when it was on the 82 didn't seem its usual powerful self. Personally I think it would be a good idea to send the red diamond eclipses to Tividale to along with ones they currently have and the ones they are due to receive from Wessex. In a swap I would send 20849 and may be the royale centro's to upgrade Redditch's 57/58 service.

Cedric

Quote from: Winston on May 24, 2013, 02:57:46 PM
Is it much worse?

Yes, its full of approx 30 x Darts that are listed on the Rotala for sale lists in the likes of Routeone etc. All have various bits missing, there is also a former Central Connect Volvo Olympian/East Lancs parked in amongst them. The main Tividale depot also has a couple of heavily stripped buses visible from the road, one being a DAF/Cadet (fire victim)

It was the start of May (May day bank holiday), but I did see a Red Diamond Volvo/Wright parked up the side of KR depot
it is in use reguarly on the 833 school service and sometimes  on the 133 service the numbers is 524    see it on the 833 twice a day as it goes past my flat and  fleet number is large enough to id it
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Quote from: bewminster on May 24, 2013, 07:45:29 PM

it is in use reguarly on the 833 school service and sometimes  on the 133 service the numbers is 524    see it on the 833 twice a day as it goes past my flat and  fleet number is large enough to id it

If you mean 31524 R76GNW, that's a Wright bodied Dart SLF.

What I saw on that one occasion was definitely a Volvo B7RLE/Wright Eclipse

jc

30801 is a sluggish piece of cr*p! Much prefer the little nippy ones! I notice one is still going up and down on the 50!

PM

Quote from: jc on May 24, 2013, 09:01:16 PM
30801 is a sluggish piece of cr*p! Much prefer the little nippy ones! I notice one is still going up and down on the 50!

Yeah don't know what has happened to 801-806 is extremely fast as are the other MANs and it is KX57 OVV still on the 50

Cedric

Quote from: Winston on May 24, 2013, 08:40:03 PM

could be that one it just as 524  on
diamond 8\10/125/292

winston

Quote from: bewminster on May 24, 2013, 09:06:01 PM
Quote from: Winston on May 24, 2013, 08:40:03 PM

could be that one it just as 524  on

Like so:
http://wmbusphotos.com/diamondpages/31524.html

Should be withdrawn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk