News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Redditch blue diamond /deckers

Started by Solo1, April 27, 2013, 07:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

Any one if the blue deckers at redditch run on Saturdays

fleetline6477

There were at least 2 Presidents on route 146 on Saturday 13th.

jc

Nah the blue ones have saturday off, the white ones have mondays off ... Nah, as ever, its a case of pot luck as to what colour you get! And a lot of the time, what type vehicle you get, its rather varied at the moment. I had a blue one on the 247 saturday night but i assume the running board says ''Double Decker'' or similar ...

tank90

Quote from: jc on April 29, 2013, 04:37:04 PM
Nah the blue ones have saturday off, the white ones have mondays off ... Nah, as ever, its a case of pot luck as to what colour you get! And a lot of the time, what type vehicle you get, its rather varied at the moment. I had a blue one on the 247 saturday night but i assume the running board says ''Double Decker'' or similar ...

Running Boards dont apply in Redditch tho I havent seen a Double Decker on the 51 for a while.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Solo1

The blue diamonds were out 3 were out on on the
57's. the white one was also out
there was 1 at each depot in redditch

Solo1

Saw a blue diamond decker on the 16.35 x
Birmingham to far to id

jc

V541 did the 16:35 from Birmingham ...

tank90

I saw one being towed out of Plymouth Rd headed to Church Rd or Long Acre @ about 4pm but unable to give number/reg as I wqas in the bus station.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk