News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

University services have been diverted from a chunk of Edgbaston Park Road, between Arthur Road at one end, up to Westmere at the other.

My X21 (6945) went from Arthur Road:
left onto Priory Road, u-turn at island back onto Priory Road, following Church Road up to Westbourne Road, left on Westbourne Road, left on Harborne Road, left on Richmond Hill Road, left on Somerset Road, right on Edgbaston Park Road to resume normal line of route.
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

I love Walsall buses

skip tipped over by the car wash near walsall academy thats caused it

mesub

There seemed to be a 45 and a 47 both with passengers on the Bristol road.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

MasterPlan

61 and 63 currently using Aston Webb Boulevard.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Brick60000

There seemed to be a diversion on the 7/52 this evening, going via Snow Hill Queensway then round the roundabout at The Square. Then also saw a 24 going up Livery Street. Any ideas on why this was?

MasterPlan

Quote from: Brick60000 on August 04, 2019, 10:36:18 PM
There seemed to be a diversion on the 7/52 this evening, going via Snow Hill Queensway then round the roundabout at The Square. Then also saw a 24 going up Livery Street. Any ideas on why this was?

Still appears to be the case re the 7 and 52.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Westy

Is there a diversion on the WA 29 route in the Blakenall/Coalpool area?

Can't see anything listed on the websites.

If there's nothing, then then the Arriva 2 I caught earlier went the wrong route!

Squiz1971

Due to an accident on Coleshill Road from the Fox & Goose up to the road just past the Vets all Buses are going down Bromford Road, Farnhurst Road, Bromford Lane & back on normal route as I saw a 28 heading down Bromford Road towards Farnhurst about 18:50

SK68MEV

Accident on alum Rock road 14 are diverted
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

karl724223

Quote from: Westy on August 06, 2019, 07:24:08 PM
Is there a diversion on the WA 29 route in the Blakenall/Coalpool area?

Can't see anything listed on the websites.

If there's nothing, then then the Arriva 2 I caught earlier went the wrong route!
so why didn't you ask the driver of the bus you was on ? ? ?

Westy

Quote from: karl724223 on August 06, 2019, 09:09:51 PM
so why didn't you ask the driver of the bus you was on ? ? ?

He didn't seem the sort to have a conversation with!

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: Westy on August 06, 2019, 09:57:08 PM
He didn't seem the sort to have a conversation with!
To clarify there wasn't a diversion @Westy

Westy

Michael Bevan

Due to Moor Street Queensway being closed southbound for the next few nights, services that usually use the southbound carriageway on Moor Street Queensway will be diverting quite a way to get round to the other side. They are having to go via Park Street to Digbeth Coach Station, up Rea Street, then up Bradford Street before returning onto Moor Street Queensway from the opposite side of the carriageway and onto normal line of route. This diversion is on from today until Sunday between the hours of 20:00-06:00.

Solo1

Nothing on network westmidlsnd or nxbus about the diverting the buses  in moor st

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk