News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

New Routes

Started by Trident 4609, April 07, 2013, 09:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Caught the 4pm from wolves which was late, not very busy total of about 9 passengers on and off. On s251 jua. Horrid buses especially the downstairs seating. 

Bob

Leicester passengers and drivers apparently hate the things lol

Westy

Why don't they run from Wednesfield as it will be based there anyway?

Bob

Decker on a walsall bound 19 at new invention at 1.30pm today had 1 passenger on lol

Westy

Bearing in mind,  the 327 & 610 are Centro subsidised,  is the 310 also subsidised or is it now commercial,  as if one of the bits is lost to another operator,  surely it won't be worth running,  unless it can be interworked with another route?

Bob

Lets hope they get some better buses for it. Willenhall to merry hill on an ex midland or even an arriva dart would NOTbe a pleasant eexperience

Westy

Quote from: bob on September 29, 2013, 10:37:09 PM
Lets hope they get some better buses for it. Willenhall to merry hill on an ex midland or even an arriva dart would NOTbe a pleasant eexperience

Wonder if the most cynical of us will be laying bets whether the bus will make it through on a regular basis without a breakdown.

the trainbasher

Might actually book the morning off just to try it and the X26 when they launch :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Westy on September 30, 2013, 07:59:49 AM
Quote from: bob on September 29, 2013, 10:37:09 PM

Wonder if the most cynical of us will be laying bets whether the bus will make it through on a regular basis without a breakdown.

5/1 odds at least the first trip! :-)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

woody38

John

Quote from: woody38 on September 30, 2013, 04:20:30 PM
What's the X26

A new Hansons route, Dudley to Merry Hill I think, starting next month

richie

Next month will be interesting with hansons and arriva running in competition with nxwm on the X96 and part of the 246.

Bob

nitromatt1

Quote from: bob on September 30, 2013, 09:41:03 PM
Arriva on the x96???

Hansons are launching a new route to compete with the X96 between Dudley and Merry Hill, the X26, think it will follow the same line of route?

the trainbasher

It will but not to compete against the X96 but for another purpose which is to reinstate a link severed by Centro in a network review

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk