News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Xplore Dundee

Started by winston, February 13, 2013, 10:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: DavieDD2 on June 30, 2015, 07:35:58 PM
We're not all on twatbook, and as far as the pull over is concerned, I totally support it, the loss of British lives to extremists should always be commemorated and I applaud National Express Dundee and West Midlands for their stance on this issue.

I can almost guarantee that was where Michael, from Birmingham, saw a link to the local Dundee newspaper though, I saw the same posting which also had almost the same question attached to it on there

Tony

Dutsey

That is a nice looking livery...

DavieDD2

Don't believe the hype! the new green livery is not a popular choice up here, this was supposed to be a public consultation on the new livery, in actual fact the decision on the green had already been taken, these were the 'choices' we had to choose from, you can see why A was so popular! Will Walsall be painting future cascades into green before sending them north I wonder?

National Express Dundee Open Day 2015 by DD02 BUS, on Flickr

Liberator9

Looks like a good livery - this green is like the old Corporation livery they had up in Dundee so it's quite suitable. I'm sure most of the public aren't that bothered regarding the colour - sure most are more interested in that the buses have well maintained interiors, and more importantly are punctual and reliable.

It's a smart design - must say NX's new liveries are a far cry from the old two band thing. Just wish we'd had this a few years earlier!

Gareth

Not sure on the new fleetname though. What's wrong with National Express?

The Real 4778

Quote from: Gareth on July 02, 2015, 02:55:01 PM
Not sure on the new fleetname though. What's wrong with National Express?

It's English?
Don't you start.

Tony

The first recent repaint at Dundee should be back next week, but don't expect it to be in that livery or red/white

DavieDD2

That would be 7001 in the heritage livery, the rumours were that it should have been done in time for the open day!

JIM C

I too arent very impressed with the new name . But as long as getting paid by them i,ll suffer it .

DavieDD2

Jim, it's the first step to independence m8, one atep at a time!

don

Quote from: Tony on July 02, 2015, 07:37:25 PM
The first recent repaint at Dundee should be back next week, but don't expect it to be in that livery or red/white

Training bus 7067 (Y722CJW) in White?

Will the first buses in the new XPlore Dundee livery be the new Wright single deckers?
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Tony

Quote from: don on July 04, 2015, 06:39:47 PM

Will the first buses in the new XPlore Dundee livery be the new Wright single deckers?

They will be in the new livery, not sure if they will be the first yet

don

Quote from: Tony on July 04, 2015, 06:47:59 PM
They will be in the new livery, not sure if they will be the first yet

Curious to see if the B7RLEs transferred get repainted - or if any more double deckers get transferred and if they're repainted.
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

JIM C

Quote from: don on July 04, 2015, 06:39:47 PM

7067 has been reinstated temporally to service to cover an unexpected wiithdrawal.[7138]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk