News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond Bus - Unusual Workings

Started by fleetline6477, February 02, 2013, 05:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwsau cymru

What route are these ex transdev buses for then I just presunmed it would be the 4?
campaigning for better transport for all

PM

Quote from: dannygill on January 18, 2014, 08:16:09 PM
What route are these ex transdev buses for then I just presunmed it would be the 4?

Think the days of buses at diamond being bought for a route are over-they are for the high capacity routes at Tividale.

Nathan4775

My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Solo1

jc

Appears to still be a Royale Centro on Redditch locals, i think it was 30824 but not 100% on the fleetnumber!

PM

Quote from: jc on January 20, 2014, 07:00:45 AM
Appears to still be a Royale Centro on Redditch locals, i think it was 30824 but not 100% on the fleetnumber!

A lot of Tividale's fleet at Redditch and Kidderminster-there seems to be a lot of VOR buses there at the moment.

John

Another Ex-Transdev B7RLE on the 56 again today

jc

30828 was operating from Redditch yesterday, YN08NXL had also been there at some point in the week.

(Sorry for late gen, i work nights and tend to just sleep, work or commute!)

StourportSam

Quote from: jc on January 21, 2014, 07:51:43 PM
30828 was operating from Redditch yesterday, YN08NXL had also been there at some point in the week.

(Sorry for late gen, i work nights and tend to just sleep, work or commute!)

Both of these vehicles are now operating from Kidderminster.

PM

It seems to me as if Kidderminster and Redditch are run very closely together compared to Long Acre and Tividale who seem a lot more separate if that makes sense. There constantly seem to be loans from Redditch to Kidderminster and vice-versa

Trident 4609

Quote from: DiamondDart on January 21, 2014, 09:40:33 PM
It seems to me as if Kidderminster and Redditch are run very closely together compared to Long Acre and Tividale who seem a lot more separate if that makes sense. There constantly seem to be loans from Redditch to Kidderminster and vice-versa

And loans to Redditch and Kidderminster from Tividale!

PM

Quote from: Nathan on January 21, 2014, 09:42:27 PM
Quote from: DiamondDart on January 21, 2014, 09:40:33 PM

And loans to Redditch and Kidderminster from Tividale!

To a lesser extent-this has only started to happen very recently, as I guess there is a limit as to how many buses Redditch can provide.

Trident 4609

Oh ok :) Thanks for that Peter :) It appears that the recent 07 plate Weight Eclipse Urban bodied B7RLE arrivals have been operating on the 56 recently. Is this to cover for 30828 which is on loan to redditch?

PM

Previously, we saw buses like the ex first darts constantly shifting between redditch and kidderminster and the loan of buses like 20849 and the centros has only started to happen relatively recently, due to the high number of VOR buses.

No worries  :)

StourportSam

Quote from: DiamondDart on January 21, 2014, 09:53:17 PM
Previously, we saw buses like the ex first darts constantly shifting between redditch and kidderminster and the loan of buses like 20849 and the centros has only started to happen relatively recently, due to the high number of VOR buses.

No worries  :)

Y3 NBB and other Redditch buses were loaned to Kidderminster earlier in 2013

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk