News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva Lowlanders

Started by Bruce_LOA400X, January 10, 2013, 11:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce_LOA400X

The arriva Lowlanders are still undergoing refurbishment, there are still a few knocking about in old colours but many are in the new livery.

Transport campaigner and Avid transport enthusiast

Bob

Lovely buses! I wish a few would come to Cannock

Discodave

Quote from: Bruce_LOA400X on January 10, 2013, 11:54:59 PM
The arriva Lowlanders are still undergoing refurbishment, there are still a few knocking about in old colours but many are in the new livery.

What is the fleet like over there any ideas if anything new is coming as a lot of leicesters stuff has been coming to the Staffs/West Mids

Bruce_LOA400X

Quote from: Discodave on January 11, 2013, 02:47:17 PM
Quote from: Bruce_LOA400X on January 10, 2013, 11:54:59 PM

What is the fleet like over there any ideas if anything new is coming as a lot of leicesters stuff has been coming to the Staffs/West Mids

According to several spotters, a new Wright Streetlite has turned up at thurmaston and someone said to me it has the fleet number 3999 and that they heard it is a permanent allocation.

in terms of other new stuff its mainly ex london Stuff, 4791 and 4792 have arrived this week and are already in use on the 47 and 48 loops.

Bob

Anymore on the V-DBC batch of Volvo's returning?? And any more of your 06 plate SB200s heading Cannock way? FT06 ZTE is a real odd man out

Bruce_LOA400X

we have received no V-DBC's as of yet, which I find surprising.

as for the 200's not sure if I am honest, all of them seem to be kept busy working the 53 and 53A routes. the odd one has also made it onto the 58/A due to us being a versa down.

Bob

Would you say it was just a rumour about the V-DBC?

Solo1

What service is the streetlite normally on

John

Quote from: Solo1 on March 17, 2013, 07:59:19 PM
What service is the streetlite normally on

It was on the 56 last Thursday. Don't know if that is it's usual route.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/8557316779

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk