News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva Cannock are the best

Started by Tomjusttom, December 15, 2012, 01:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomjusttom

Went on one of Cannocks DAF ALX400s and really enjoyed it. Good journey, friendly driver. Will be glad to use again

Bob

Tomjusttom

Discodave

are you sure you are not taking anything illegal Arriva Cannock are the best have you seen what you have put down as your subject.

Tomjusttom

Haters gonna hate

Does a DAF count as being on something?

Discodave

never known a good DAF bus my DAF truck is great were you upstairs the air must be thin causing hallucinations or it may be the case of they have not been messed about with by the fitters yet give them a few months

Tomjusttom

I was sitting downstairs by the door.

It had come fresh from depot at about lunchtime.

sconehead85

THEN WHY DOESNT ANYBODY USE MY ARRIVA CANNOCK DEPOT HAPPENINGS THREAD?

Sorry about that, just had to let go that one!  Apologies for my upper case histrionics, but Ive got a point!

sconehead85

Bob

Tomjusttom

Pye Greens. It was a few weeks ago when I went to visit my grand mother

Bob

Theyre rarely used in normal service now

bwsau cymru

everyone has views of who they like and who they hate, but a really don't think arriva are terrible! atleast most arriva drivers I travel with acknowledge your pass etc. some of the nx driver either grunt at you or look the opposite way. From a personal point of view I lookforward to the evening having 335 operated by arriva and in comparision to diamond who used to do the 335 it has improved! so are they really that bad.....look at for example baga, travel express, sunny....do I need to go on furher.....I understand people may not love them but they really are by far not the worst and don't need to be slated as much but at the same time don't think they are the best!
campaigning for better transport for all

PM

You just said that companies like sandwell are good as they provide lower fares etc-you cant moan about sunny, banga and travel express id you believe in competition and claim to like a company that has recently been in trouble when sunny hasnt

arrivaaston

Who are sunny travel? And sandwell?? I'd read the the thread about sandwell travel, but back to the main topic, Arriva are a good company as are many others, T.E I've never used but they could smarten themselves up get a liverey rather than using other operators but therefore why have others been mentioned?? Arriva don't even compete with these :s

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk