News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Stourbridge Updates being forced to shut down

Started by Westy, July 19, 2021, 09:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

Stu

Quote from: Westy on July 19, 2021, 09:00:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/165773083458277/posts/4154752047893674/?sfnsn=scwspmo

Stu might have some sympathy with this!

Unless some comments and posts have been removed, I can't see what that page has done to end up in 'Facebook jail'.

I have my own reasons to be pissy with Facebook, but its his choice if he chooses not to continue with that page, but like I said I don't know the circumstances leading up to this.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

ellspurs

Quote from: Stu on July 20, 2021, 07:06:14 PM
Unless some comments and posts have been removed, I can't see what that page has done to end up in 'Facebook jail'.

I have my own reasons to be pissy with Facebook, but its his choice if he chooses not to continue with that page, but like I said I don't know the circumstances leading up to this.

If you click through, the contents of the group are still there. It appears there was a difference of opinion over face mask usage from Monday. There's a reposted comment from the Stourbridge Shuttle that someone appeared to take offence to.

Westy

I only mentioned it, as Stu runs his own Facebook page!

JoNi

When I used Stourbridge Shuttle today I noticed  maximum number of passengers "20" had been removed from large Covid notice on vehicle 2 since yesterday. Unable to touch Swift in because validator covered in tape although touched out on gateline at Snow Hill.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk