News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

TfWM Promotions In Walsall Bus Station

Started by richardjones210368, January 12, 2020, 02:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richardjones210368

The promotion of the 35 & 10 in Walsall Bus Station is from the TfWM marketing department and one of a series planned for WMCA Bus Stations as far as I am aware there has been no input from any bus opetator on this.

Bus Man K2

It's a great idea to promote the fasted service to a destinates with prices of the operators tickest. I haven't personally seen it but I assume thats what it is?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Bus Man K2 on January 12, 2020, 05:02:15 PM
It's a great idea to promote the fasted service to a destinates with prices of the operators tickest. I haven't personally seen it but I assume thats what it is?
Yes but it actually promotes the choice of buses ironically none of which a paid TfWM ticket product is accepted on only the operators own products but a worthy attempt by TfWM to promote services between Walsall & Lichfield.

metrocity

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 05:36:46 PM
Yes but it actually promotes the choice of buses ironically none of which a paid TfWM ticket product is accepted on only the operators own products but a worthy attempt by TfWM to promote services between Walsall & Lichfield.
I suspect Councillor Worrall has had some input !

richardjones210368

Quote from: metrocity on January 12, 2020, 08:03:32 PM
I suspect Councillor Worrall has had some input !
Councillor Richard Worrall is a much respected and invaluable member of the West Midlands Combined Authority's Transport Delivery Committee and is an excellent Vice Chair

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 05:36:46 PM
Sounds like a good idea. They should promote journeys in the TFWM area as well, I think. Could display something on some of the advert boards at stops in Birmingham City Centre such as City Centre to QE/Uni on the X20/X21/X22.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

richardjones210368

Quote from: 2206 on January 12, 2020, 08:16:02 PM
Sounds like a good idea. They should promote journeys in the TFWM area as well, I think. Could display something on some of the advert boards at stops in Birmingham City Centre such as City Centre to QE/Uni.
Interesting concept I will pass the idea on. Thanks

metrocity

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 12, 2020, 08:12:58 PM
Councillor Richard Worrall is a much respected and invaluable member of the West Midlands Combined Authority's Transport Delivery Committee and is an excellent Vice Chair
Yes. The pope is also catholic !

richardjones210368

Quote from: metrocity on January 12, 2020, 08:38:54 PM
Yes. The pope is also catholic !
Yes and he seems to have had a better week than the head of my church who seems to have family worries despite His Holiness slapping a woman at Christmas.

richardjones210368

@Trident 4194 well hope I get a Dart now would be a real treat  just heading off for 4H for my lane swimming

richardjones210368

.@Trident 4194  it had to be a West Midlands Bus just for me tonight hadnt it to be honest after this week!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk