News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM 2016 Orders

Started by GeminiFan1991, December 06, 2015, 05:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Liberator9 on January 29, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
Just seen this; https://www.flickr.com/photos/surreybusphotographer/31757760733/

Is it actually for NX and part of a new batch for delivery?
Oh no! not more single deckers please !!

winston

Quote from: Liberator9 on January 29, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
Just seen this; https://www.flickr.com/photos/surreybusphotographer/31757760733/

Is it actually for NX and part of a new batch for delivery?

The fact it appears to be complete & in allover white, and also appears to be at ADL Guildford (Chassis plant), I would guess that it may be sort sort of development / demo vehicle that NX could be testing in service for ADL. I had thought it may be for NX Ops for aiport work, but it doesn't have extra luggage racks.

I would think that NXWM currently have a low requirement for new single deckers at present, other than any new Quality Partnerships being planned

Tony

Quote from: Winston on January 29, 2017, 11:40:28 AM
The fact it appears to be complete & in allover white, and also appears to be at ADL Guildford (Chassis plant), I would guess that it may be sort sort of development / demo vehicle that NX could be testing in service for ADL. I had thought it may be for NX Ops for aiport work, but it doesn't have extra luggage racks.

I would think that NXWM currently have a low requirement for new single deckers at present, other than any new Quality Partnerships being planned

Or it was built at the same time as the NX ones and the same seat pattern was used

winston

Quote from: Tony on January 29, 2017, 12:01:44 PM
Or it was built at the same time as the NX ones and the same seat pattern was used

I wouldn't have know that, surprised no one has seen it over the past 18 months. I wasn't too far off...

Surprised NX haven't acquired it or it was taken on loan to cover the mods on AG's E200MMC fleet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk