News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Buses with Merry Christmas on display

Started by Dutsey, December 19, 2014, 10:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 15, 2015, 07:54:29 PM
Do you drive for Slavecoach, Ally?

Not yet as I don't have my PCV sadly, but I've done some work with them in the past. It'll be on the cards soon though!
I'm currently at Ocado, near Tamworth.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Tara4352

Quote from: Matt on February 15, 2015, 08:15:44 PM
While bored on Christmas Eve at Green Bus I noticed there weren't any festive messages on the destination databases. I rectified that (with one or two other additions) ;)
Do you still work at Green Bus

Tara4352

Quote from: Matt on February 15, 2015, 08:34:47 PM
Quote from: Rhys S on February 15, 2015, 08:34:13 PM
Quote from: Matt on February 15, 2015, 08:15:44 PM
While bored on Christmas Eve at Green Bus I noticed there weren't any festive messages on the destination databases. I rectified that (with one or two other additions) ;)
Do you still work at Green Bus

Yes, I'm in all next week
What is your role and also what do you do have you got a photo of the rectification on the bus for the festive message

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tara4352

the trainbasher

Quote from: Rhys S on February 15, 2015, 08:38:47 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on February 15, 2015, 08:37:38 PM
You won't find any on GRS
Why? Are they to old fashioned and do you work for grs

No, I didnt put it in the GRS Hanovers when I programmed them because the way I see it having the route information is better and more important than gimmicks that will be used once a year...

And no @Rhys S I don't work for GRS, I just occasionally program his Hanovers for him.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk