News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

New fares 2016

Started by ARBB, December 04, 2015, 10:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Stu on January 04, 2016, 09:37:34 PM
I sent the NX bus pass team an email before Christmas asking if they knew when the direct debit Faresavers would be available on SWIFT, and that I'd be interested in volunteering if they wanted to do any trials. They basically responded with 'your feedback is noted, your details will be kept on file if a need for volunteers ever arises".

So my original question never got answered! (bit like asking a politician a question!)

I asked them a while back and they said it had been trialed
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Trident 4609

Could anyone in the know answer this?

Since the 2nd January Fare changes, Ihave witnessed a fair few people on WN's 59 service ask to purchase a return ticket to be told it is no longer available. There was no indication to say this was stopping? The return ticket was introduced on this service in May 2011, when Diamond started to operate a competing service. Diamond withdrew in October 2012, but the promotional return continued to be sold up to (I presume) 1st Jan 2016. My question is, has the return ticket just been scrapped from this service or has it gone completely? (WN10, 301/2, 4/H/M etc.)

Dom

Quote from: Nathan on January 07, 2016, 12:00:33 PM

Since the 2nd January Fare changes, Ihave witnessed a fair few people on WN's 59 service ask to purchase a return ticket to be told it is no longer available. There was no indication to say this was stopping? The return ticket was introduced on this service in May 2011, when Diamond started to operate a competing service. Diamond withdrew in October 2012, but the promotional return continued to be sold up to (I presume) 1st Jan 2016. My question is, has the return ticket just been scrapped from this service or has it gone completely? (WN10, 301/2, 4/H/M etc.)

I was told yesterday that return fares are gone completely. I know the 10 and 59's returns are gone certainly

BU07 LGO

I think the 4 and 301 are still on

Dom

WN tridents are getting there fare tables applied although not all do yet.

mranon

wn 10 return is still on, as are the buses still branded

Stu

Quote from: Nathan on January 07, 2016, 12:00:33 PM

Noticed this evening on my way home there's a notice up inside the bus that the 37 on-bus return and weekly tickets are no longer available from 2nd January, so I guess they've all been withdrawn,

The notice does also helpfully point out that the off-peak Daysaver is only £3.80 on SWIFT Pay-As-You-Go.  8)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk