News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Hitler finds out the MCW Metrobus has been Scrapped

Started by horsencart, January 10, 2014, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horsencart

Liverpool Street

Lol, that's excellent! You can just imagine someone from Head Office being like that: "Since when was Miller Street MCW-free?!"
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

horsencart

I am more inclined to think that a suit from head office would say   "are the Metrobuses single or double deck "

Liverpool Street

Quote from: horsencart on February 06, 2014, 11:35:49 AM
I am more inclined to think that a suit from head office would say   "are the Metrobuses single or double deck "

That is probably true now, unlike in my prime everyone in the company was a bus nut, really.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 06, 2014, 02:26:18 PM
Quote from: horsencart on February 06, 2014, 11:35:49 AM

That is probably true now, unlike in my prime everyone in the company was a bus nut, really.

In higher up management there seems to be more enthusiasts than ever at the moment

DOC37V

In a similar vein and same video those with a railway interest will find this amusing (contains swearing)

:D
Preserving a bit of West Midlands heritage with 1037 and 1849.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk