News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Started by BU07 LGO, November 06, 2013, 12:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: Kevin_Brum12 on November 06, 2013, 08:08:14 PM
Quote from: Tony on November 06, 2013, 08:02:44 PM
Caters News agency is a Birmingham Based agency that you can sell your story to for them to Syndicate.
http://www.catersnews.com/index.php
Note the click here to sell your story!
Presumably some disgruntled driver or ex Driver thought it would be clever to try and make some money

...and if he is a driver he will probably soon be an ex one.    If he had any scruples perhaps he would donate the money he's made to the charity set up in Christinas memory, or one tackling Mental Health, then hand in his resignation.

We shall see if the story makes the national papers tomorrow with the OTT writing one or two publications employ.

As Carters News Agency says:

QuoteThat fee, depending on the story, can be a very substantial amount, in some cases enough to jet off on a new holiday or buy a new car... or even to raise money for a charity of your choice.

Lets just hope the person in question has a heart and donates his fees....and then jumps before he's pushed

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Trident 4609

Yes they asked a certain someone i know if they could publish his photo of 4816!

Tony

The link first put on here only gives half the story Caters have been peddling. At least on this version
http://travel.aol.co.uk/2013/11/05/bus-drivers-outraged-using-vehicle-teen-stabbed-death-birmingham/
NX do give a bit of a reply

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on November 06, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
Yes they asked a certain someone i know if they could publish his photo of 4816!

I didn't send any reply to them

Trident 4609

Quote from: nitromatt1 on November 06, 2013, 10:43:05 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on November 06, 2013, 10:24:34 PM

I didn't send any reply to them

And i'm glad you didn't!

bwsau cymru

it seems silly tbh what are the company expected to do with £100,000 asset? at the end of the day is a working bus its got a job to do!
campaigning for better transport for all

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk