News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

957 Branding

Started by JB93, August 28, 2013, 08:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Smith

Quote from: lgr on August 30, 2013, 10:11:13 PM
Quote from: Russ Smith on August 30, 2013, 11:00:49 AM
How long have (maybe only BC's) buses had these new destinations? My pass ran out last week so I haven't used a bus since, was shocked to look out my window this morning and see 98 City Centre and a list of the via points like the x64 has.

I've only noticed this tonight.

The 98 (outbound) now reads:

Rubery Great Park
University Stn       QE Hospital
Selly Oak              Northfield
Longbridge            Rednal

Not sure if I like it or not. Personally I think Five Ways or Edgbaston would've been better than "University Stn".

I agree, but I suppose it's nothing that's going to affect anybody massively. Edgbaston is an awkward one - people might presume it runs down the Bristol Road to Selly Oak. Also with Five Ways, people might presume it runs down Broad Street

vinh1000

Quote from: lgr on August 30, 2013, 10:11:13 PM
Quote from: Russ Smith on August 30, 2013, 11:00:49 AM
How long have (maybe only BC's) buses had these new destinations? My pass ran out last week so I haven't used a bus since, was shocked to look out my window this morning and see 98 City Centre and a list of the via points like the x64 has.

I've only noticed this tonight.

The 98 (outbound) now reads:

Rubery Great Park
University Stn       QE Hospital
Selly Oak              Northfield
Longbridge            Rednal

Not sure if I like it or not. Personally I think Five Ways or Edgbaston would've been better than "University Stn".
Copying Diamond I guess? :P

Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

John

Both the 900 and 957 branding look great. Will have to wait till next week till I'm back in Brum to see it. Currently sitting in LAX looking at the pictures  :D

JB93

I always wondered why they took "Kitts Green" off of the via points on the 14 display. It's only said Alum Rock for so long now and it actually serves a lot of important areas past that.

Kevin

Quote from: JB93 on September 01, 2013, 04:26:26 AM
I always wondered why they took "Kitts Green" off of the via points on the 14 display. It's only said Alum Rock for so long now and it actually serves a lot of important areas past that.

Possibly more as a warning "this bus goes through Alum Rock, there are plenty of quicker alternatives"......
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk