News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Dudley Bus Review 2015

Started by Chris2301, January 15, 2015, 12:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Quote from: pndriver on August 02, 2015, 03:26:24 PM
I'm not disclosing any details, diamond don't use the same stands but that doesn't stop them blocking the whole station does it ?

Have you ever actually been to merry hill ?

What diamond services block stands? As they have middle or end ones. 002 never blocks stands and the 226 doesn't. It sounds as if you are against diamond for false reasons

karl724223

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 02, 2015, 04:13:08 PM
What diamond services block stands? As they have middle or end ones. 002 never blocks stands and the 226 doesn't. It sounds as if you are against diamond for false reasons
002 pulls in on stand A leaving its back end out so nothing on stand B or C can move till it's loaded up and goes buses on the 226 block buses from getting out of the park up bays  don't tell me you've never seen this happen or was you in school when it happens

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on August 02, 2015, 04:18:55 PM
002 pulls in on stand A leaving its back end out so nothing on stand B or C can move till it's loaded up and goes buses on the 226 block buses from getting out of the park up bays  don't tell me you've never seen this happen or was you in school when it happens

I must be in school 😀

Oh and national express 243 never block a stand I suppose. How long is the 002 on stand for? 2 minutes? I
The 002 only leaves it rear out because it's got fed up of waiting for a nx bus to depart and decided to go round to avoid delays.

Nx timetable is stupid too for the 141/241.

The 226 is a small enough bus to manouevre around. I'm sure best driver at nx can manouevre around them easily 😎

Trident 4194

Quote from: KarlX96 on August 02, 2015, 04:24:05 PM
I also agree with you I think pndriver is against Diamond regardless of what we can say. I think he is against all other operators as he may work for NX.

That's what's wrong with this forum. Everybody seems to think nx can do no wrong. I'm sure other non nx suck ups will agree. I'm surprised no ones mentioned hansons

arrifirststage

Another 30 postings of riveting excitement........if this is the level of debate that so called bus enthusiasts indulge in,surely even the most lax of moderators can understand the disillusionment felt by serious minded posters

Tony

Quote from: arrifirststage on August 02, 2015, 04:45:30 PM
Another 30 postings of riveting excitement........if this is the level of debate that so called bus enthusiasts indulge in,surely even the most lax of moderators can understand the disillusionment felt by serious minded posters

Agreed.

Topic locked

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk