News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

the new 30201

Started by Ash, October 16, 2012, 05:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tank90

I agree, for a 55 plate its shocking to see it in that state. I wounder what the Enviro 200 that they have bought is going to be the same as 30201. It makes you wounder why it was up for sale.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Ash

Interior wise the bus is very clean and the seats in near enough immaculate condition and from the outside the black diamond livery looks smart shame about the engine problems it seems to be having.

winston

Rotala are still advertising its entire fleet of DAF/Wright Cadets for sale in this weeks CBW despite picking up all the majority of the Sandwell tendered work, so why they have bought a single 2005 model with an engine that sounds like a bag of nails is anyone's guess......

They have for sale the following:

5 x Volvo B7RLE/Wright 2004 model (ex Wessex, new to Whitelaw, Stonehouse) - would have thought that these would be ideal dart replacements either at Red Diamond or Black Diamond
2 x Dart SLF / Plaxton MPD 2005 model
2 x Merc Sprinter 411 CDi
6 x DAF/Wright Cadet 2002 models
6 x DAF/Wright Cadet 2001 models
1 x DAF/Wright Cadet 2000 model
2 x Dart SLF 10.7M/Plaxton 2000 model
2 x Dart SLF / Plaxton MPD 2000 model (2 ex Ludlows W446/7DOP?)
2 x Dart SLF 10.7M/Plaxton 2000 model with some rear end fire damage (W338VGX ?)

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: Winston on November 03, 2012, 11:13:10 PM
They have for sale the following:
2 x Dart SLF / Plaxton MPD 2000 model (2 ex Ludlows W446/7DOP?)

W447DOP has been sold.

Ash

30201 broke down again this evening on the 4H seen in West Bromwich bus station with the engine cover up.

tank90

For once when i saw it around 4:25ish it looked to be ok and sounded fine on the Dudley Road Halesowen. Mind you tho I waas more interested in getting to Makro than what buses where doing around me at the time.
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Ash

Quote from: tank90 on November 07, 2012, 11:56:58 PM
For once when i saw it around 4:25ish it looked to be ok and sounded fine on the Dudley Road Halesowen. Mind you tho I waas more interested in getting to Makro than what buses where doing around me at the time.

It had 4H Walsall on the blind so must have been the return journey as this was around 6ish must have been the steep incline between Halesowen and Blackheath and the bus just had enough at West Bromwich lol.

tank90

Maybe lol. I think it was a waste of money.....tho they could send it to Rowan Telmac to have a tinker with it lol and see what the bill is hahaha

Dan

Ash

30201 broke down again today on the 301 just outside Walsall. Got to be the most unreliable bus in the fleet especially for a 55 reg.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk