News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Contactless Ticketing

Started by bususer28, August 29, 2021, 09:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bususer28

Sorry for the question but is anyone else being charged £4.60 for contactless daysavers since July 19th despite the price reduction. I only checked my statement today and realised it. I have contacted nx, waiting for a reply but I wanted to ask here to see whether it was just me.

Tony

Quote from: bususer28 on August 29, 2021, 09:02:13 PM
Sorry for the question but is anyone else being charged £4.60 for contactless daysavers since July 19th despite the price reduction. I only checked my statement today and realised it. I have contacted nx, waiting for a reply but I wanted to ask here to see whether it was just me.

Have you been charged or are these pending transactions. You won't actual pay until a week later as it will wait to see if the 3 day or 7 day rates apply before taking any reductions off.

bususer28

Quote from: Tony on August 29, 2021, 10:10:45 PM
Have you been charged or are these pending transactions. You won't actual pay until a week later as it will wait to see if the 3 day or 7 day rates apply before taking any reductions off.
These date to the 5th, 10th,11th and 19th August.

CL

Quote from: bususer28 on August 29, 2021, 09:02:13 PM
I've used my bank card on one occasion after the price reduction, and was charged £4.60 the following day - at the time, I wasn't going to raise an issue with NX over the sake of 60p - and frankly, I'd forgotten about the issue until now

I'm just posting to update that I've had the 60 pence refunded @bususer28
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk