News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Timetable Changes 26/02/17

Started by Stuharris 6360, January 03, 2017, 11:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

Quote from: Kevin on March 04, 2017, 04:58:28 PM
Legit saw someone get off a 65 at the James Watt Queensway outbound stop.
Nominee for the single most pointless bus journey ever, could genuinely walk it quicker with the 3 sets of lights the bus had to negotiate

I've done shorter...Upper Bull Street to Corporation Street stop by Tesco Express...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Westy

Sure Ive seen someone do Walsall Bus Station to The Prince?

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

Speaking to a driver today, it turns out they've been told to not stop at the unload only stop on Newton Street on the 65/67. Anyone in the know like to clarify this? Because it comes up on the timetable on the NWM site
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Mike K

Quote from: Kevin on March 28, 2017, 06:36:58 PM
Speaking to a driver today, it turns out they've been told to not stop at the unload only stop on Newton Street on the 65/67. Anyone in the know like to clarify this? Because it comes up on the timetable on the NWM site

I'm not in the know but I wonder if it's for safety reasons? There's a very busy turning at the side street next to the stop, with traffic going into and out of the Londonderry House car park. Trying to make a right turn out of that street is difficult with a bus stopped at the Newton St stop, especially when traffic overtakes the stationary bus at speed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk