News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

NXWM Proposed Service Changes

Started by winston, March 16, 2016, 11:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

I think 4M increase frequency is good idea, they are always full to the brim

BK63 YWP

On subject of 4M, maybe the use of double deckers?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Westy

Does the 4 / 4H / 4M tend to interwork like the 311 & 313 do at Walsall, or do they stay on their own routes?

If the routes were operated by WB, like the 45, then DD's could be used, but as I gather from another post elsewhere, we can't rely on Walsall's drivers to stick to the proper route to & from garage, so no chance there.

On the subject of the route between Bradford Place & the Manor Hospital, if the bus diverted via Queen Street & Corparation Street, then back up Wednesbury Road, then double deckers could also be used on the Darlaston corridor.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Westy on March 26, 2016, 09:10:45 PM
Does the 4 / 4H / 4M tend to interwork like the 311 & 313 do at Walsall, or do they stay on their own routes?

If the routes were operated by WB, like the 45, then DD's could be used, but as I gather from another post elsewhere, we can't rely on Walsall's drivers to stick to the proper route to & from garage, so no chance there.

On the subject of the route between Bradford Place & the Manor Hospital, if the bus diverted via Queen Street & Corparation Street, then back up Wednesbury Road, then double deckers could also be used on the Darlaston corridor.

They do interwork, but could be separated maybe? With the frequency increase
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

winston

All relevant comments (along with their authors) have just been forwarded via email to the NX address quoted, this thread will now be locked & un-stickied, Winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk