News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Anyone used to create bus routes on GTA?

Started by 4504, May 20, 2012, 04:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB93

I started a thread about this before  8) I've attached my list of routes I came up with on GTA IV, probably a bit over-detailed but what the hell! :)

GTA V does have different coloured buses, there's green, blue and orangey-red and then I've found a few with adverts on the side that display the airport as the destination not Downtown. I've already managed to make about 10 routes on there too. :)

trident4370

Blimey your fast, I'm still trying to learn the roads!

JB93

Quote from: trident4370 on September 26, 2013, 05:14:48 PM

Haha whenever I've not been at work I've been playing it :P
I'll post the routes I have so far in a little bit :)

trident4370

Quote from: JB93 on September 26, 2013, 05:19:00 PM

Look forward to it, that list above is quite impressive :P not sure how far you've got with the missions yet but there is a bus driving mission although you only get about 4 stops, still if the functionality is there maybe in the future, or even when the PC version comes out it might be an easy mod to make... :P Purely being nosey here but you an xbox or ps3 guy? :P

JB93

Quote from: trident4370 on September 26, 2013, 05:21:07 PM
Quote from: JB93 on September 26, 2013, 05:19:00 PM

Look forward to it, that list above is quite impressive :P not sure how far you've got with the missions yet but there is a bus driving mission although you only get about 4 stops, still if the functionality is there maybe in the future, or even when the PC version comes out it might be an easy mod to make... :P Purely being nosey here but you an xbox or ps3 guy? :P

Xbox all the way :P and I've not got to that mission yet haha, look forward to it!

trident4370

Shame haha, yeah don't expect too much It's about 1 minute worth of driving!

Jack2001

I wish there was a mode when you make up bus routes and pick up and drop off passengers at bus stops ::)
Buses near me are the 4M,24,89,140,205,205E,208,241,289
                          Rowley Regis

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk