News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

work expierence

Started by James4368, December 11, 2013, 07:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

with bus drivers what other types of roles you can do at NXWM for work expierence?
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Liverpool Street

Not 'with bus drivers'. Only Admin/traffic office work. Possible slight engineer work but at a safe distance/with the gaffer.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 11, 2013, 07:56:09 PM
Not 'with bus drivers'. Only Admin/traffic office work. Possible slight engineer work but at a safe distance/with the gaffer.

I am doing my work experience at WN Park Lane garage in March and I think it will only be the admin/office area I will be working. I should be working with Driver03 off the forum in the office too :)

nitromatt1

I've done a number of things, mostly based around admin work - fuel cards, tacho readings (spent a good couple of days on these!), timetable adjustments, etc.

However I've also done a few things such as bus washing, route timing and have been under a bus.

Very grateful to TGB for allowing me to get involved in so many ways.

Liverpool Street

From an enthusiasts POV; go for an independent company, they'll usually more relaxed and as Matt said, let you get involved more.
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 11, 2013, 08:17:19 PM
From an enthusiasts POV; go for an independent company, they'll usually more relaxed and as Matt said, let you get involved more.

Can't go back now as it has been finalised ;)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Trident 4609 on December 11, 2013, 08:20:13 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 11, 2013, 08:17:19 PM

Can't go back now as it has been finalised ;)

Sorry Nath I aimed that at the OP.
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Sorry LS :) Didn't realise

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk