News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Driver Transfers and Loans to another garage

Started by Trident 4609, August 22, 2013, 07:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on August 28, 2013, 09:22:09 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 28, 2013, 09:14:17 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on August 28, 2013, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on August 28, 2013, 09:09:00 PM
A NXWM driver (Pretty sure a Park Lane driver) driving Arriva 19 today with full NXWM uniform!

You must be seeing things surely?

Saying that I see VIP drivers wearing full NX uniform.. I expect its to do with their coach work?

Nope i am not seeing things! I am not the one to make things up like that! Wouldn't have posted it if i never saw it. 90% sure i have saw him drive WN routes

i wonder then if he has got a new job with Arriva and while he waits for his new uniform he is driving in his old NX uniform. Mind you, i may be wrong, but don't you have to return your uniform if you leave National Express?

You're supposed to, or you can get charged for it. Don't know how often they chase you for the money though.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Trident 4609

Definetley wearing NX uniform-Grey coloured shirt and red tie he was wearing. I do know he definetley isn't a current Arriva driverr

JoNi

mranon

wednesfield arriva looks like it is home to a few ex park lane drivers!!!

Nathan4775

I didnt know Bus Drivers went through Agencies I know on the Diamond Drivers it says 'No Agencies please'
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Trident 4609

Had the same driver today. Indian driver wearing NX uniform.

Saw the look on the faces of fellow PL drivers seeing him drive an Arriva bus!

richie

I don't disbelieve that you saw this driver in an NX uniform he must have left NX as there is no chance an NX driver would be driving for arriva with NX's permission and I can't believe arriva would want a driver wearing another operators clothing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk